TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The biggest controversial reality show, Bigg Boss Season 11 ended recently. Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai actress, Shilpa Shinde bagged the Bigg Boss 11 trophy and took home a cash prize of Rs 44 Lakhs. No doubt, Shilpa deserved to win as she played well and won a lot of hearts by showing her generous and caring side on the show.
Many celebrities congratulated her and fans celebrated her victory. But there were a few celebrities and fans who didn't want Shilpa to win the show and felt that she didn't deserve the trophy!
Shilpa Lashes Out At Haters
During Sabyasachi Sathpathy's birthday party, when media asked what she has to say to those who felt she didn't deserve to win the show, she lashed out, "I think, unko dimaag ka illaj karna chahiye."
Vikas Gupta Supports Shilpa
Vikas Gupta, who was present with her, was seen supporting Shilpa. Vikas was quoted by TOI as saying, "I think people who comment that Shilpa Shinde shouldn't have won the show should participate in a show where they can decide a winner."
He added, "We all played really well and the winner was decided by public's votes. Be it Shilpa, Hina or anyone else we all did a fabulous job and I think it is not even a question to be discussed."
Shilpa Thanks Vikas
While Shilpa thanked Vikas for supporting her, Sabyasachi also commented on that question and also had something good to say about Shilpa and Vikas!
‘Vikas & Shilpa's Chemistry Was Amazing’
In a video shared by TOI, Sabyasachi was seen telling, "Mein discuss bhi nahi kar sakta, mein bohot pehle nikal gaya tha." He adds that from what he saw on screen, they (the contestants) were very good players, brilliant! I think Vikas and Shilpa's chemistry was amazing."
Well, we do agree with Sabya, Shilpa and Vikas' chemistry was amazing indeed. From their fights to friendship, fans loved the couple and they had even nicknamed them as ShiKas. They even wanted them to get married.
Shilpa To Work With Vikas In A Web Series
Recently, there were rumours of Shilpa and Vikas getting married! But, the couple denied the reports. The couple might soon be seen working in a web series.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates...