- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- Ex-Bigg Boss’ Digangana Signs Two Films With Govinda; Says She Can’t Expect Salman To Launch Her!
As we all know, the previous nomination and elimination process was unique. Bigg Boss had asked the six contestants to rank themselves on a scale of 1 to 6. After a lot of discussions and arguments, Akash and Puneesh got on first two spots, while Luv Tyagi, Shilpa, Hina and Vikas occupied fourth to sixth spots.
The first two contestants were declared safe, while Luv, Shilpa, Hina and Vikas went through a unique elimination process - ballot voting. The contestants were also asked to count their votes.
Vikas Claims Luv Lied About the Votes
But in the latest episode, we saw the ballot box was still in the house. Seeing which, Puneesh and Vikas counted Luv Tyagi's votes. They also find out that Luv lied about his votes. He had actually got only 293 votes, but said that he got 393 votes!
Vikas Tells It To The Housemates
Vikas was annoyed with this and tells it to everyone, while Hina and Shilpa feel that he might have told the wrong numbers by mistake. Hina even tells that she could also have made a mistake and told more numbers (votes)!
Did Luv Lie About His Votes?
May fans were upset that Luv lied, while a few fans of Luv, took his side and lashed out at Vikas. But now, Luv himself has come out in open to clarify the same.
Luv Clarifies That He Didn't Lie Or Cheat Anyone!
In the latest video chat with fans, Luv Tyagi has clarified that he didn't lie about votes or cheat anyone in the house. In the video, he tells fans that he saw Bigg Boss and got to know that his votes are not 393 but 293. He doesn't know how it happened, but he is sure he had counted 393 votes.
He adds, "If they have said so and if they are saying I have cheated... If I had to cheat them, then I would have done it properly. Actually, Akash had already told me that Vikas has got more than 400 votes."
'Yeh Chalaki Nahi Hai'
"Agar mujhe cheating karni hoti tho mein 400 se zyada ginta. But then, theek hai agar woh keh rahe hai ki mere 100 votes kam the and meine 393 likhe hai, tho may be hosakta hai, par yeh genuinely koi chalaki nahi hai. Agar chalaki karni hoti tho main 400 se zyada likhta."