- Bigg Boss 12: Twist In The Script! The Show To Have 21 Contestants Instead Of 12?
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
During the initial days in the Bigg Boss 11 house, Shilpa Shinde and Arshi Khan had supported each other. Arshi and Shilpa cooked together. Arshi even called Shilpa Shilma! Fans loved their bonding.
But later, their friendship turned sour and all of sudden Arshi started raising her voice against Shilpa in the house. Even after the show has gotten over, looks like their animosity continues!
Arshi Says Shilpa Won’t Marry In Her Life!
Apparently, when BollywoodSpy.in asked Arshi about Shilpa and Vikas' relationship, Arshi had said, "Vikas and Shilpa will never marry. In fact, Shilpa had clearly told me that she would never ever marry in her life."
Shilpa Clarifies Arshi’s Statement
When Spotboye asked Shilpa about Arshi's statement, Shilpa clarified that she indeed had mentioned to Arshi (when they were in the Bigg Boss 11 house) that "marriage was not on her wish list, but again specified that woh sirf abhi ke liye hai."
Shilpa Calls Arshi A Big Liar!
Shilpa added she wants to do good work at the moment and enjoys the freedom. She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Arshi Khan is a big liar and we all know that. That's it."
Shilpa On Her Marriage
Also, in a recent interview to Spotboye, Shilpa had said that she is not thinking about marriage now. She had said, "Look, I am not saying that I will never get married. I don't know what the future holds for me. But let me tell you one thing emphatically: I am not even thinking of getting married."
Shilpa Is Enjoying Being Single!
She had even said that she is loving being single as she has so much freedom. She said, "My present mentality simply says that marriage is a big thing and it needs a big decision."
She added, "Partner ke saath ek compatibility honi chahiye, aur hum logon ke life style ko nazar mein rakhte huye, woh hona bahut difficult hai. That's that."
Shilpa Misses Arshi Khan’s Grand Bash
It has to be recalled that Arshi had organised a grand bash for her Bigg Boss friends. Many attended the party, but Shilpa was missing. When Arshi was asked about Shilpa's absence, she said that she invited everyone who was close to her, and it was their wish whether they wanted to attend the party or not! She even felt Shilpa faked their relationship (maa-beti) in the Bigg Boss house!
Shilpa Reveals Why She Missed Arshi’s Bash
Meanwhile, Shilpa revealed that she had no reason for skipping Arshi's party! She had mentioned that she is not a party animal at all. She also added that she had forgotten about party as she was out late and when she came back,too late to attend the party; she also didn't feel like going.
Looks like Shilpa and Arshi cannot patch-up! What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views...