- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Will Have To Pay A HUGE Amount If He Walks Out Of The House!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Sreesanth To Leave The House Tonight After Calling Somi Khan 'Sabse Gandi'!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
Bigg Boss 12 is all set to premiere today (September 16, 2018). The fans are excited to watch what's 'new' that the makers have in store for them! The celebrities list is not yet confirmed except Neha Pendse, Sreesanth and Dipika Kakar (her promo is yet to be revealed). As we revealed earlier, devotional singer Anup Jalota will be participating on the show. His promo was also released by the makers recently. He will be entering the house with female singer Jasleen Matharu, who is his student.
While talking to TOI, Anup revealed the reason behind his participation and even said that he got the show's timings shifted from an adult time slot to prime time one! Keep reading to know more!
Anup Got The Show’s Timings Shifted!
The singer was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Firstly I got the show's timing changed. I got it shifted from the adult time slot to the prime time. Coming at 9 means the show has got mild and there will less naughty stuff on-air."
Reason Why He Agreed To Do Bigg Boss 12!
"The second reason why I said yes to the show was people have this image about me that I sing bhajan and devotional songs so I might be of serious types. So I want to show my real side to the audience. I am quite funny and a simple person in real life and I want to show that to everyone. I also plan to lose 3-4 kilos during my stay on Bigg Boss."
He Wants To Make A Lot Of Friends!
He adds that he will make a lot of friends in the house. The singer said, "I am going to make a lot friends and if someone gets upset with me I will sing a song for him. I am going there to have a lot of fun I will get early sing bhajan, walk on the treadmill for a while, do yoga, iron my clothes and cook for everyone. I have already decided what all I am going to do inside the house."
How Anup Will Deal With Fights?
When asked as to how he will deal with fights, he said, "If a girl tries to fight with me I will sing ‘Chaudhavi ka chand ho' for her and I think she will then not fight with me. And if a guy tries to take footage out of me I will sing for him too." LOL! This is going to be fun!
Will He Do Household Chores In The Bigg Boss 12 House?
When asked whether he is open to doing household chores, he said, "I have absolute no problem when it comes to doing household work. I stay a lot in New York with my son and there people do their own work. I and my son both clean toilet pots there, sometimes cook food and iron clothes so I am absolutely fine with doing household chores."
A Few Family Members Were Shocked With His Participation
Anup revealed that a few of his family members were shocked with his participation. He said, "When my sister-in-law first learnt about my participation on the show, she texted me saying OMG in bold letters."
Anup’s Son Is Kicked About His Participation
"I called her and said not to worry. I told her to consider this as a paid holiday since I don't get time to go on vacations and I am always busy doing concerts throughout the year. My son is kicked about my participation and he has asked me to have fun."
Anup Says He Doesn’t Get Angry At All!
Anup says that he doesn't get angry at all. He told the leading daily, "I don't get angry at all. I got rid of this emotion 40 years ago and I don't get angry especially if someone else does something wrong. So if someone abuses me, I will try to handle the situation with calmness. I only get angry when I do something wrong."
Well, going by his interview, it will be fun to watch him on the show! But looks like Anup doesn't know that the house brings the unexpected side of the person out! Let's wait and watch on what's in store.