- Jasleen’s Father On Her Affair With Anup: It Has Become Difficult To Step Out & Meet People!
- Bigg Boss 12: Saurabh’s Brother Is Unaware Of His Other Name; Shivashish Pushed Saurabh For Audition
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Prince Narula-Yuvika Chaudhary Wedding Card REVEALED! This Is How Prince's Mother Proposed To Yuvika
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra & Nirmal Singh-Romil Chaudhary Sent To JAIL & We Know Why!
Bigg Boss 12 has been in the news since a long time. There are many speculations doing the rounds, especially regarding the contestants list. It is being said that the makers have approached many popular television celebrities and a few of them have even given a nod for the show. It is being said that Milind Soman and his wife Ankita Konwar are all set to be a part of the popular reality show. However, while talking to Tellychakkar, Milind has clarified that he and his wife will not be a part of the controversial reality show, Bigg Boss 12.
The actor was quoted by Tellychakkar as saying, "No I am not a part of the Bigg Boss house. I wouldn't mind being locked in a house with 20 other people. It would be fun to be very honest, but as of now, I am NOT a part of the house and nor is my wife Ankita."
Regarding his upcoming projects in Bollywood, Milind told the entertainment portal, "I have shot for a bunch of them but they haven't yet released as of now, so every time and now the promotional team keeps calling me and shares the project is all set to go on floors and that's how I remember that 'oh yes I shot for that'."
He further added, "I am working for a few projects but let's see what turns out the best for me and web is something that is progressing would definitely love to be a part of it."
Apart from Milind, there were also reports of Gurmeet and his wife Debina Bonnerjee being roped in for the controversial reality show. Recently, Gurmeet too clarified that he is not participating in Bigg Boss 12.
Gurmeet said, "In reply to the speculation of me participating in big boss; I hereby say that my film #paltan is releasing then moving onto my next film project !!! I immensely enjoy watching big boss almost binge watch it. But unfortunately I am NOT doing #bigboss !! Eagerly waiting to watch."
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.