- Is Family Time With Kapil Sharma Going Off Air? If So, Which Show Is Replacing It?
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar Thanks Fans For Their Support; Introduces People Who Helped Him! (VIDEOS)
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar REVEALS He Was Given Wrong Medicines, Thrown Into Mental Asylum & Tortured!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar’s Close Friend Somi Saxena Makes SHOCKING Revelations
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar Finally Comes Out In Open; Reveals His Family Mentally Harassed Him!
- Comedian Siddharth Sagar’s MISSING Case: His Parents’ Contradictory Statements Leave Us Confused!
- Sumona Chakravarti Aka Mrs Bittu's Happy Birthday!
- Kapil Sharma: “Will Never Give Up Comedy Nights..., Consider It Bigger Than Any Film”
- Krushna Abhishek: Kapil Sharma Is Upset With Me!
- 2013 Television Show Trend - Comedy Shows
- Comedy Circus In Limca Book Of Records 2013
- Ankita Lokhande replaced by Shweta Tiwari
- Here’s Why Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar & Kapil Sharma Never Worked Together After The Mid-air Fight
Comedian Siddharth Sagar's missing reports spread like wild fire after his close friend, Somi Saxena shared a post on Facebook. Later, Somi deleted the post and Siddharth's parents made contradictory statements, which left everyone confused.
Also, in a video, Siddharth said that he was alright and will reveal the details in two or three days. Recently, his friend, Somi made a few shocking revelations about the comedian's struggle and how his mother tortured him.
Siddharth Sagar Has Been Going Through Lots Of Ups & Downs!
Now, the actor himself has come out in open to reveal a few shocking details as to why he went missing. When asked as to where he was these four months, he told Spotboye, "I have been going through a lot of ups and downs since last one year."
The Comedian Was Scared!
He further added, "I didn't touch base with anyone because I was scared and I knew that my disappearance has caused a number of complications already."
Siddharth Was Admitted To Mental Asylum!
It seems the comedian would reveal everything (about his missing case) in a press conference. When asked about the reports of him being in a rehabilitation centre, he revealed that he was admitted to a mental asylum.
His Parents Were Influenced!
Siddharth told the entertainment portal, "My family has been involved in property dispute for long and my parents were influenced. I saw how patients in the asylum were being subjected to shock treatment and was beginning to slip into depression."
‘No One Knows Of My Whereabouts!’
He further added, "No one knows of my whereabouts at the moment, but all I can tell you is that the people I am with currently have helped me overcome the trauma."
No One Helped Siddharth To Come Out Of Mental Asylum!
When asked as to why he didn't try to come out of the asylum, he said, "I requested people to go out and inform my well-wishers that I am stuck here but no one helped me."
Did His Mother Kidnap Him?
"No, she hasn't. But yes, I repeat, my family was influenced. A girl, I don't know who, was giving me some tablets because of which I would completely lose my mind."
The Comedian Had Filed NC Against His Family
The comedian says that he had filed NC against his family, and had named his parents and other family members who are responsible for harassing him in the NC. It is later that he realised that his parents weren't against him, but were influenced for money!