- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi's untimely demise at the age of 54, has sent the entire nation in a state of shock.
Ageless beauty, vibrant, beautiful, brilliant and iconic, the Indian television beauties like Tejasswi Prakash, Helly Shah, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani outpoured love for Sridevi as the news of her sudden and untimely death of the veteran actress left the country shocked.
"Sridevi will be remembered for her naturalistic acting abilities, her comic timing, and her graceful dancing skills. She was among the few female stars in Hindi cinema who could steer a movie's commercial fate on her own merit. She will be missed but will always live and rule the hearts. Rest in peace maam, Sridevi."
"This is not a news you want to wakeup to! She was an icon and so beautiful, so graceful and obviously everyone was a Fan of how she acted so effortlessly! She will remain in our hearts forever and ever!"
"Shocked to read of passing most loved and beautiful actress Sridevi. She has left millions heartbroken. Her performances in films such as Naagin, Lamhe and English Vinglish remain an inspiration for actors. My condolences to her family and close associates. She will be remembered."
"I was extremely shocked to hear of her demise. I've loved her since childhood for her looks and talent and I've been learning acting watching her movies. May her soul rest in peace and my condolences to her family and fans."
"I am extremely shocked and feels like unbelievable as a multi lingual actress, she became the most favorite heroine with her talent and ruled many hearts including mine. She will remain as a proud actress of India with her unparalleled acting skills, and will motivate us. Rest in peace Srideviji."
"Sridevi was called the first female superstar of Bollywood and has worked in over 250 films in various languages in her career spanning almost 45 years. Even in her last release Mom in 2016, she was the same talent house. She is one of my inspiration and will always be. Ill miss to wait for her next release. Love you Sridevi maam. RIP."
"I am shocked and saddened to hear about the untimely demise of one of Indian cinema's greatest superstars. I grew up on her movies. Being an actress has always tried to adopt her talent watching her. She will always be one of my favourite actors of all time. May her soul rest in peace. My deepest condolences to her family."
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar
"Really Sad to learn about bollywood Diva, loved her all the time. She was a real talent house. Strength to her family! RIP Srideviji."
"Sridevi stole hearts with her great performance and today she broke all by leaving us. The God has turn evil, it sounds. I lost my dad two years back so can easily relate to her daughters of my age. Mrs. Kapoor was a talent house and was an actress who was legendarily known as a viewer's delight. Absolute delight. RIP maam!"
"Unbelievable! Such a shocking and saddening news.. She was known as the first female superstar in India's male-dominated film industry. She is motivation to every female. She was a talent house. There's lot to learn from her. Rest in peace.. Srideviji."