- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
- Why Did Arjun Kapoor REFUSE To Accompany Janhvi Kapoor For Collecting Sridevi's National Award?
Bollywood's iconic actress, Sridevi's untimely demise at the age of 54, has sent the entire nation in a state of shock.
Ageless beauty, vibrant, beautiful, brilliant and iconic, the Indian television beauties like Tejasswi Prakash, Helly Shah, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Aneri Vajani outpoured love for Sridevi as the news of her sudden and untimely death of the veteran actress left the country shocked.
"Sridevi will be remembered for her naturalistic acting abilities, her comic timing, and her graceful dancing skills. She was among the few female stars in Hindi cinema who could steer a movie's commercial fate on her own merit. She will be missed but will always live and rule the hearts. Rest in peace maam, Sridevi."
"This is not a news you want to wakeup to! She was an icon and so beautiful, so graceful and obviously everyone was a Fan of how she acted so effortlessly! She will remain in our hearts forever and ever!"
"Shocked to read of passing most loved and beautiful actress Sridevi. She has left millions heartbroken. Her performances in films such as Naagin, Lamhe and English Vinglish remain an inspiration for actors. My condolences to her family and close associates. She will be remembered."
"I was extremely shocked to hear of her demise. I've loved her since childhood for her looks and talent and I've been learning acting watching her movies. May her soul rest in peace and my condolences to her family and fans."
"I am extremely shocked and feels like unbelievable as a multi lingual actress, she became the most favorite heroine with her talent and ruled many hearts including mine. She will remain as a proud actress of India with her unparalleled acting skills, and will motivate us. Rest in peace Srideviji."
"Sridevi was called the first female superstar of Bollywood and has worked in over 250 films in various languages in her career spanning almost 45 years. Even in her last release Mom in 2016, she was the same talent house. She is one of my inspiration and will always be. Ill miss to wait for her next release. Love you Sridevi maam. RIP."
"I am shocked and saddened to hear about the untimely demise of one of Indian cinema's greatest superstars. I grew up on her movies. Being an actress has always tried to adopt her talent watching her. She will always be one of my favourite actors of all time. May her soul rest in peace. My deepest condolences to her family."
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar
"Really Sad to learn about bollywood Diva, loved her all the time. She was a real talent house. Strength to her family! RIP Srideviji."
"Sridevi stole hearts with her great performance and today she broke all by leaving us. The God has turn evil, it sounds. I lost my dad two years back so can easily relate to her daughters of my age. Mrs. Kapoor was a talent house and was an actress who was legendarily known as a viewer's delight. Absolute delight. RIP maam!"
"Unbelievable! Such a shocking and saddening news.. She was known as the first female superstar in India's male-dominated film industry. She is motivation to every female. She was a talent house. There's lot to learn from her. Rest in peace.. Srideviji."