TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
It has been a terrible year for the entertainment industry. After Bollywood actress, Sridevi (Malini Iyer), Shammi aunty (seen on popular shows like Dekh Bhai Dekh and Shriman Shrimati), Narendra Jha (seen on popular shows like Shanti, Itihaas and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi), the industry lost yet another talented actor. Television actor, Karan Paranjpe passed away on Sunday (March 25). He was just 26.
The actor was seen on Star One's popular show, Dill Mill Gayye, in which he played the role of a male nurse Jignesh/Jiggy in Sanjeevani (hospital).
According to Tellychakkar report, Karan Paranjpe was found dead at his residence. His mother found his body at 11 AM. The actor survived by his mother.
According to a few reports, it is being said that Karan might have suffered heart attack in his sleep.
Apart from acting, Karan had donned creative hat for a few shows. TV actor, Karan Wahi, who was also part of Karan Paranjpe's show, Dill Mill Gayye, wrote, "You will be missed JIGS."
May Karan's soul rest in peace. Our heartfelt condolences to the actor's family for the loss.
(Image Source: Facebook)