- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Who Will Be The FIRST Captain – Dipika Kakar Or Kriti Verma-Roshmi Banik?
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Dipika Kakar Breaks Down When Deepak Thakur Does This In Bigg Boss 12 House! Calls Her 'Fake'
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
- Bigg Boss 12 Highlights: Deepak Fascinated By Jacuzzi; BB Press Conference; Saba-Somi Fake A Fight!
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Bigg Boss 12's Dipika Kakar Gushes When Karanvir Bohra Talks About Husband Shoaib Ibrahim's Body!
- Bigg Boss 12: Confirmed Contestants! Sreesanth, Neha Pendse, Kriti Verma & Surbhi Rana To Be A Part
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Shoaib Ibrahim In Trouble For Confirming Dipika Kakar’s Participation?
Sasural Simar Ka actors, Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim got married on February 22, 2018 in Shoaib's hometown, Maudaha - a town near Kanpur, as per Shoaib's father's wish. The wedding was a private affair. The couple had also hosted a grand reception for their industry friends on February 26, 2018.
During their wedding there were reports that Dipika has changed her name to Faiza (as wedding card had Faiza name printed on it) and converted to Islam. But a few reports denied it.
Dipika On Changing Her Name To Faiza
In her previous interview to TOI, Dipika had even revealed that she had changed the name for the wedding and added that it's a personal matter.
Dipika On Converting To Islam & Changing Her Name
Once again, when Dipika was asked about the decision of converting to Islam and changing her name, she told TOI, "Joh sach hai woh hai... It's true I have done it, but why and when I have done it, don't think it needs to be talked about. I think it is a very personal matter and I don't think I need to talk about it openly in front of the media."
‘It’s A Personal Matter’!
"For the audience and media we are actors have always shared everything. All our happy moments we have shared with you all, but this I think is a very personal space and I don't give anyone the permission to enter the space."
Dipika Proudly Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam
"Definitely, it is true and I am not denying it. I am very happy and proud that I have done it for myself and my happiness. My family was with me in this decision and my intentions were not to hurt anyone. This is my decision."
Dipika & Shoaib Not Bothered About Belonging To Different Religions!
The couple never bothered about the fact that they belonged to different religions. Shoaib said, "I feel that when you are a celebrity you are constantly under scanner and there are people who love you, but then there are also people who try to bring you down."
‘Families’ Happiness Matters!’
"We have always taken decisions in life only keeping our families in mind, if they are happy and fine then rest of the world doesn't matter to us. I don't consider myself a celebrity, we are very simple people and we like to lead a simple life."