- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Dipika Kakar’s Birthday Party Was A Dreamy Affair; Thanks To Husband Shoaib Ibrahim! [PICS]
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- Dipika Kakar Is Planning For A Baby Next Year; Says She Can Put Her Career On Hold For A Baby!
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim Celebrate Their First Iftar, Shoaib Talks About Dipika’s TV Comeback!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Shoaib Ibrahim On Dipika Kakar Converting To Islam: We Haven't Done Any Wrong
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim fell in love on Sasural Simar Ka sets. The actors are dating since four years and finally they have decided to take their relationship to the next level.
Yes, the Nach Baliye 8 couple is all set to tie the knot, this February. They have already headed to their wedding destination. Here's all you need to know about your favourite jodi's wedding...
Shoaib & Dipika To Get Married On February 26
According to Spotboye report, the couple is all set to get married on February 26. The wedding ceremony is expected to take place as per Muslim rituals. The couple will have a ‘nikah' ceremony.
Wedding In Bhopal!
The report also suggests that the wedding celebrations will begin in Bhopal. The Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies will take place on February 25. The wedding will be followed by a star-studded reception in Mumbai.
Wedding Preparations Are On Full-swing
The wedding preparations are on full-swing. Dipika and Shoaib's fan clubs shared a few pictures as the couple get ready for their big day. The couple wants to keep it a private affair and only family members and a few friends from television industry are invited to the wedding.
Shoaib & Dipika Off To Their Wedding Destination
The couple is on their way to their hometowns Bhopal and Lucknow in train. Posting a picture, Dipika wrote, "Sunkissed Mornings ❤️❤️❤️ #dodilmilrahehain."
Shoaika Recreate The Iconic Moment From DDLJ
Shoaib and Dipika recreated the iconic moment from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Sharing this picture and wrote, "Mai bolti rehti hun... aur ye hain ki haste rehte hain 😊 #dodilmilrahehain #traintravel."
The Couple Travel To Their Wedding Destination In DDLJ Style
Sharing this picture, Shoaib wrote, "आ सिमरन आ जी लें अपनी ज़िंदगी 😘 ❤️❤️ #dodilmilrahehain #mylove." Like Shahrukh Khan and Kajol in DDLJ, Shoaib and Dipika are made for each other jodi in real life. Do you agree with us?
Sasural Simar Ka Actors Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Previously, Shoaib had shared a video, in which he was seen making Dipika wear a dupatta. This video gave many hints that the couple are all set to tie the knot soon. Sharing the video, Shoaib wrote, "This valentines give her the perfect shade of red she deserves. ❤️❤️ #dodilmilrahehain #valentines #myvalentine #love #shoaika."
The couple also celebrated Valentine's week, by wishing each other on each day. Sharing this picture, Dipika wrote, "@shoaib2087 I have found your replacement !! 😉😜 #teddyday #valentinesweek #Shoaika #DoDilMilRaheHain."
Sharing a video, Dipika wrote, "We might complain about roses having thorns, but also rejoice because thorns have roses. Similarly, we all can relate all the khatta meetha takrar which makes the platter of 'life tastier'- Tujhse banti nahin, par tere bina chalti bhi nahin!! So here's a poem from #DiariesofDipika #Shoaika #dodilmilrahehain #CoupleGoals #Happyroseday #valentinesweek."
Sharing a picture from their Nach Baliye 8 days (the couple posed for cameras after Shoaib proposed Dipika), Dipika wrote, "That moment took my heart away but the feeling is still the same ❤ #dodilmilrahehain #valentinesweek #happyproposeday #throwbackthursday #couplegoals."
Dipika prepared chocolate cake for Shoaib on chocolate day. Sharing a video, Dipika wrote, "Loads of chocolate to the one who is sweeter than the chocolate!! 😉😘 #Happychocolateday #dodilmilrahehain #valentinesweek #Shoaika."
(Images Source: Instagram)