- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Star Plus’ Adbhut Ganesh Utsav 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Mohsin Khan & Other TV Actors To Perform
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Pictures From Newly-wed Days, Looks Stunning In A Red Saree!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Express Frustration Over Potholes On Newly Built Flyover In Mumbai
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya, Hina Khan, Zain Imam, Bharti Singh & Others Wish Fans 'Eid Mubarak'
Today (August 15), India is celebrating its 72nd Independence day. The celebrities are seen extending their wishes on their social media handles since morning. Many television actors took to social media to wish their fans on the Independence eve. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actors Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan, Bigg Boss 11 finalist Hina Khan, Ishqbaaz actress Surbhi Chandna, Sanaya Irani and many other television celebrities shared a few Instagram stories and wished fans.
TV actors like Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer Sheikh, Erica Fernandes and Ekta Kapoor took shared pictures and wished their fans in a unique way! Take a look!
Sharing a few pictures, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi wrote, "Enjoy every bit of your existence! Freedom is what you give yourself..from set mentalities, norms and stereotypes. #HappyIndependenceDay." - (sic)
Nakuul took to Twitter to wish his fans. He wrote, "Happy 72nd India 🇮🇳 Tolerance, unity & harmony to all of us. #HappyIndependenceDay." - (sic)
Ekta shared a picture snapped with Mouni Roy and wrote, "Happy Independence Day n happy GOLD DAY! My loveliest @imouniroy today makes her foray into films! Today is also ironically NAAG PANCHAMI 🕺🏻🤩☝️! All I'll say is go get d MANI n May GOLD make lots of MANI ( pun intentended)." - (sic)
"I indeed smiled from within when they played the National Anthem today! My head held high and eyes filled with pride because I know I'm living a good life. i have freedom.. I live freely.. coz hey! ‘Happy Independence day' 🎉" - (sic)
"But is every girl/daughter/wife/woman/infant of our country going to say the same thing or just going to recall the horror of rapes/ incidences of rapes that take place in our country everyday? Are we really free to live ?" - (sic)
"Want: ‘A rape-free nation' .. Freedom to reach home at any hour in the night without being moletsed/raped on the streets. Freedom from being judged for still being unmarried or divorced at 30. The horrendous heinous incidences of ‘Rapes' have gripped our country and is hindering our growth in all aspects! On behalf of every girl/mother/woman/daughter...Let her smile and stay happy, let her work, let her chase her dreams, let her earn for herself, let her wear what she likes, Just let her be! Let's honour our freedom and not abuse it! Happy Independence Day!" - (sic)
"Ye aasmaan mazhab dekhkar apni roshni nahi bant ta...ye hawaein kisi ek ko apni thandak ka ehsaas nahi karwaati... Jab ye kudrat kisi ek ki nahi to humara Bhaarat kisi ek ka kaise ho sakta hai.... Chahe jo rang ho, chahe jo dharm ho, Chahe wo ladki ho ya ladka... har kisi ko aazaadi hai khulkar jeene ki..... apni khwaishein puri karne ki... Iss desh ko... Humaare Bharat ko Apna kehne ki!!!! #happyindependenceday 🇮🇳 #freedom #tolive #yourlife #yourway." - (sic)
Shoaib shared a few pictures and wrote, "केसरिया हो या हरा हर रंग मेरा है , मैं किसी एक का नहीं पूरा तिरंगा मेरा है। #happyindependenceday #proudtobeanindian." - (sic)
Shaheer & Erica
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi actors Erica and Shaheer were seen donning ethnic wears and looked lovely. While Shaheer wrote, "Happy Independence Day.. Jai Hind 🇮🇳 #independenceday #shaheersheikh," Erica wished, "Happy Independence Day 😁." - (sic)