- Happy Birthday, Deepika Singh! The Diya Aur Baati Hum Star Celebrates B'day In Konark Temple, Orissa
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Marries Heena Iqbal (PICS)
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid & Heena Iqbal’s Pre-Wedding Rituals Begin!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Delivers A Baby Boy!
- ENGAGEMENT PICTURES! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Gets Engaged To Heena Iqbal!
- WEDDING BELLS! Anas Rashid To Tie The Knot By The End Of The Year!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Check Out Avinash Rekhi's First Look From The Show!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Anas Regrets Not Being A Part Of The Show; Deepika Wishes Luck!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: First Promo Out; Here's Presenting Sooraj & Sandhya's Daughter Kanak!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 2: Bhabho Reveals Interesting Details About The Show!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum 2 Titled As 'Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'!
Deepika Singh, who got popular with her role Sandya Raati (Diya Aur Baati Hum), has been missing from the small screen as she was busy taking care of her new-born, Soham. Now, the actress is all set to return.
Although Deepika is enjoying motherhood, she says that she misses shooting and wants to work. Read on to know more...
Deepika Singh Is Enjoying With Her Son!
In an interview to Spotboye, Diya Aur Baati Hum actress tells as to how amazing her life has become after her son's birth. She adds, "I am enjoying every bit of it with my son. I stay in a joint family, so I have help from many quarters. People are there with me, taking care of my baby. So I am quite relaxed. Let's put it this way: That I am relishing motherhood is an understatement."
Does Deepika Miss Shooting?
When asked whether she misses shooting, she said, "What I miss is my acting. I miss shooting as it was an essential part of my life. And that's why I am trying hard to get back to acting. I have just done some meetings. Let's see what God has in store for me."
Deepika Wants To Work!
Since she was active on social media, she feels she hadn't been away from her fans after Soham's (her son) birth. She adds, "Lekin kaam to karna hai, screen pe vapas aana hai."
When asked as to what kind of roles she is expecting, the actress adds, "I did not come to Mumbai with the intention to play the lead. God was grateful to me and I became Sandhya Raati of the successful show Diya Aur Baati Ham. So I still think in the same way. Whatever comes my way, I will take it, and I promise to do justice with it."
Deepika Wants To Work For Her Fans
The actress further adds that she would love to do an inspiring role. She wants to work for her fans and not for money, since her fans keep asking her as to when she will be back on small screen.
Deepika Wants To Do Daily Soap
Deepika says that acting is her hobby and she wants to live it. She doesn't want to do reality show, until the time it's a dance reality show as she loves dancing. But her personal favourite is daily soap.
‘Becoming A Mother Doesn't Stop You From Working’
She was quoted by Spotboye as saying, "I just want to tell these guys that becoming a mother doesn't stop you from working. There are thousands of women who come back from their maternity leaves in 6 months and resume work. So why can't we actors do that?"