- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Dipika Kakar Breaks Down When Deepak Thakur Does This In Bigg Boss 12 House! Calls Her 'Fake'
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
- Bigg Boss 12 Highlights: Deepak Fascinated By Jacuzzi; BB Press Conference; Saba-Somi Fake A Fight!
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Bigg Boss 12's Dipika Kakar Gushes When Karanvir Bohra Talks About Husband Shoaib Ibrahim's Body!
- Bigg Boss 12: Confirmed Contestants! Sreesanth, Neha Pendse, Kriti Verma & Surbhi Rana To Be A Part
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Shoaib Ibrahim In Trouble For Confirming Dipika Kakar’s Participation?
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar Offered A Huge Amount; More Than What Hina Khan Was Offered On The Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar Ibrahim To Enter The House?
- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim's pre-wedding events - Haldi, Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies happened in totally filmy style. The actors and guests enjoyed by dancing their heart out at all the wedding festivities.
The wedding will be held today (February 22) at Shoaib's hometown, Maudaha. The wedding will be attended only by the family members and a couple of industry friends.
Dipika Looks Pretty
Dipika was seen all decked up and looked pretty in a pink lehenga with a traditional Pasha and loads of jewellery. The actress has opted for the vintage and classical Muslim bride look.
Meet The Dulha!
Dipika had also shared an Instagram story in which she was seen in a car, while Shoaib looked happy as ‘dulha' with all ‘sehra (curtain of beads or flowers affixed to his turban) and riding a white horse!
Why Shoaib & Dipika Chose Maudaha As Their Wedding Destination?
Many of them must be wondering as to why the couple chose to get married in Maudaha, which is a small Kasbah near Lucknow! Apparently, Shoaib's father wanted his son to get married in Maudaha as he married Shoaib's mom there.
It's Shoaib's Father's Wish!
A source was quoted by Bollywoodlife as saying, "They wanted to marry a little later but everything became hurried as Shoaib's father was unwell. He really wanted them hitched as soon as possible."
Shoaib's Father Had Married In Maudaha
"Since, he married Shoaib's mom in Maudaha, he wanted that his son also marries in the same house. It is their ancestral property. Dipika who is very attached to them agreed instantly and everything was fixed in a few days. Shoaib's father is very happy and the wedding festivities have buoyed his mood and overall health."
Thousands Of Fans Had Gathered To Catch A Glimpse
Being popular Television celebrities, their wedding ceremony has garnered attention from the locality. It is being said that thousands of fans had gathered to catch a glimpse of Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim.
2000 People Came Last Night!
A source was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Almost two thousand people came in last night to catch a glimpse of the bride and the groom. Another thousand was outside the house."
The source further added, "Now, Shoaib's family has invited all their known people from the town but knowing how Desi weddings go, extra people are turning up."
Police Arrangements To Avoid The Mob!
"Today, it is the main Nikaah and finally they have decided to go for some police arrangement. There are plans to set up a barricade to prevent any mob frenzy."
(Images Source: Instagram)