- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- Dipika Kakar Is Planning For A Baby Next Year; Says She Can Put Her Career On Hold For A Baby!
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Dipika Kakar Bags First Project Post Marriage, To Be Part Of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show!
- Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim Celebrate Their First Iftar, Shoaib Talks About Dipika’s TV Comeback!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Shoaib Ibrahim On Dipika Kakar Converting To Islam: We Haven't Done Any Wrong
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim's pre-wedding events - Haldi, Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies happened in totally filmy style. The actors and guests enjoyed by dancing their heart out at all the wedding festivities.
The wedding will be held today (February 22) at Shoaib's hometown, Maudaha. The wedding will be attended only by the family members and a couple of industry friends.
Dipika Looks Pretty
Dipika was seen all decked up and looked pretty in a pink lehenga with a traditional Pasha and loads of jewellery. The actress has opted for the vintage and classical Muslim bride look.
Meet The Dulha!
Dipika had also shared an Instagram story in which she was seen in a car, while Shoaib looked happy as ‘dulha' with all ‘sehra (curtain of beads or flowers affixed to his turban) and riding a white horse!
Why Shoaib & Dipika Chose Maudaha As Their Wedding Destination?
Many of them must be wondering as to why the couple chose to get married in Maudaha, which is a small Kasbah near Lucknow! Apparently, Shoaib's father wanted his son to get married in Maudaha as he married Shoaib's mom there.
It's Shoaib's Father's Wish!
A source was quoted by Bollywoodlife as saying, "They wanted to marry a little later but everything became hurried as Shoaib's father was unwell. He really wanted them hitched as soon as possible."
Shoaib's Father Had Married In Maudaha
"Since, he married Shoaib's mom in Maudaha, he wanted that his son also marries in the same house. It is their ancestral property. Dipika who is very attached to them agreed instantly and everything was fixed in a few days. Shoaib's father is very happy and the wedding festivities have buoyed his mood and overall health."
Thousands Of Fans Had Gathered To Catch A Glimpse
Being popular Television celebrities, their wedding ceremony has garnered attention from the locality. It is being said that thousands of fans had gathered to catch a glimpse of Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim.
2000 People Came Last Night!
A source was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Almost two thousand people came in last night to catch a glimpse of the bride and the groom. Another thousand was outside the house."
The source further added, "Now, Shoaib's family has invited all their known people from the town but knowing how Desi weddings go, extra people are turning up."
Police Arrangements To Avoid The Mob!
"Today, it is the main Nikaah and finally they have decided to go for some police arrangement. There are plans to set up a barricade to prevent any mob frenzy."
(Images Source: Instagram)