- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Rubina Dilaik Celebrates As Her Show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Completes 600 Episodes!
- Indian Television Celebrities' Proud To Be Indian Moments: Rubina Dilaik Cried Watching Olympics!
- Television Couple Avinash Sachdev & Shalmalee Desai's Divorce Official; Marriage Of 3 Years Ended
- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rubina Dilaik Composes & Sings A Romantic Song For Husband Abhinav Shukla; Fans Are Loving It!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Seal It With A Romantic KISS At Their Reception; Fans Find It Cute!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Love Story Is Nothing Less Than A Fairytale!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Look Like A Dream Couple At Their Mumbai Wedding Reception! (PICS)
The newly-weds Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla, who got married in Shimla on June 21, 2018, are back in Mumbai. The couple had hosted a lavish wedding reception party for their industry friends, yesterday (June 28). Rubina wore a beige shimmery gown. With her hair braided and a tiara, she looked like a fairytale princess, while her prince charming wore a white tuxedo. The decorations of their reception too looked classy. The couple entered hand-in-hand for their reception party.
Going by the pictures, we can say that the couple looked happy in each other's company and had a gala time with their friends. Take a look at the pictures.
In Pic: Vivian Dsena At Rubinav’s Reception
Rubina's Shakti co-actors, Vivian Dsena and Kamya Punjabi, Abhinav's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka co-actors, Drashti Dhami (with her husband Neeraj Khemka), Shakti Arora (with his wife Neha Saxena) and Aditi Dev Sharma (with her husband Sarwar Ahuja) were seen at the reception party.
Silsila Badlate Rishton Ka Team
Shakti Arora shared a video on his Instagram story, in which he along with Neha, and his Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka co-stars, Drashti (and her husband Neeraj), and Aditi (with her husband Sarwar) were seen posing together. Drashti too, shared a picture on her Instagram story.
Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee
Television's adorable couple, Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee also attended Rubina and Abhinav's reception party. The couple was also seen posing with their friends.
In Pic: Sristhy & Karan V Grover
Rubinav's best friends, Sristhy Rode, Karan V Grover, Sharad & Keerti Kelkar and other television celebrities attended the party. Sristhy shared a few pictures and videos from the reception party on her Instagram stories.
Nia Sharma shared a few pictures from the reception party on her Instagram story. The actress looked gorgeous in a white off-shoulder dress.
At the reception party, the celebrities were seen giving some tips and wishing the newly-weds.
Vikas Kalantri, who attended the party, shared a picture snapped with Rubina and wrote, "Lots and lots of love @rubinadilaik wish you a happily married life ahead 🤗🤗." - (sic)
Pooja Singh shared a picture and wrote, "Big big congratulations to Mr & Mrs Shukla..wish you both a very happy married life💕💖💑 @rubinadilaik @ashukla09." - (sic)
Alok Narula shared a few pictures and wrote, "Congratulations @ashukla09 @rubinadilaik ..cheers and blessings to new beginnings... Wat a night it was... Thank u both of u.. Wish u a great happy married life ahead 🤗❤🤗❤🎉" - (sic)
Rubinav’s Friends Cheer Them!
Both Drashti and Sristhy had shared a few videos from the reception party, where the couple was seen reading out their vows.
Abhinav & Rubina Exchanging ‘Special’ Vows
It has to be recalled that the couple had planned to exchange seven more vows apart from the traditional vows. At the reception party, the couple was seen taking those vows and their friends were seen cheering them.
(Images Source: Instagram)