- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Ekta Kapoor Admits To Over-reacting To Shweta Tiwari's Comment On Casting Palak Tiwari in KZK 2!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Vikas Gupta: Parth & I Can Never Be Best Friends Again, But We Decided To Let Go Of Negativity!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Esha Deol To Play A Cameo? Inaugurates 23-ft Installation Of Prerna & Anurag
- After Tanhaiyan & Dysfunctional Family, Barun Sobti To Be Seen In Yet Another Web Series!
- Ekta Kapoor Did NOT Approach Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak For Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- KZK 2 Unique Promotion: Popular TV Stars To Promote The Show; Esha Deol To Unveil Sculpture Of Love!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Reveals How Erica Fernandes Was Chosen To Play Prerna’s Role!
Today (March 8, 2018), we are celebrating International Women's Day. On this occasion many television celebrities took to social media to dedicate and praise the women who have inspired them in their lives.
But it was Ekta Kapoor's message that grabbed the attention.
Ekta Has A Special Message For Special Woman
The czarina of television industry, who herself in an inspiration for many women, took to social media to dedicate the special day to a special woman who inspired her!
Ekta Dedicates This Women's Day To Sridevi
Although she says that her mother is always her biggest hero, she dedicated this Women's Day to the late Bollywood actress, Sridevi and called her ‘hero' and ‘lady superstar'.
Ekta Shares An Adorable Throwback Pictures
Sharing an adorable picture, Ekta wrote, "Woman's day is everyday!!! But today I'll remember a woman who gave me a childhood joy like no other! I lost touch with her when I grew up but the fat child in me had a silent approval of India's first female superstar!" - (sic)
Ekta Calls Sridevi A HERO & #LadySuperstar!
"My mom will always b my biggest hero but this woman's day is for that hero who first showed me ‘ strong women support women( even if she is much younger) #ripsridevi #ladysuperstar." - (sic)
Smriti Irani & Sachin Joshi
Ekta's friend and actress, Smriti Irani and actor Sachin Joshi commented on her post. While Smriti wrote, "Plus 1," Sachin appreciated Ekta, "Well said..."
Sridevi died on Saturday February 24, 2018 due to cardiac arrest, in Dubai. The actress was in Dubai along with her family to attend her nephew, Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Sridevi's Death Had Sparked Several Stories
Her untimely and sudden death sparked several stories. Many of them felt one of the reasons of her death is her surgery. Ekta had also slammed people who spread false news related to Sridevi's death.
Ekta Lashes Out At Gossip-Mongers
Ekta had tweeted, "Evil ones pls realise one percent ( as fwded as my doc told me) of the population can have an cardiac arrest without any heart condition or any kind of surgery ! It's destiny not how evil rumour-mongers portray!!!" - (sic)