- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Latest Pics Of Kapil Sharma Celebrating Raksha Bandhan With Family!
- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
- Kapil Sharma To Return With A New Show On Sony TV!
Kapil Sharma got into a controversy because of his abusive tweets. Post the controversy, many things were written against him and his new show, Family Time With Kapil Sharma. It was also said that the actor-comedian is again fighting depression.
Since the makers couldn't get in touch with Kapil, they were unsure about the fate of the show.
New Show Might Replace Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
There were rumours that the channel had pulled the plug on the show. There were also reports that the show might get replaced with a new show. It was said that the makers are planning to bring Comedy Circus Season 2 to replace the show.
Since Preeti Simoes and her TKSS team are busy with Dhan Dhana Dhan, there is no possibility of a new show by them. So, another possibility was The Drama Company cast. It was said that Bharti Singh and Krushna Abhishek are joining hands for a new show that might replace Kapil's new show!
Vir Das Show
Also, there were reports that the channel had approached Vir Das for a new show, but he denied the reports. A source from the channel told the leading daily that the channel has not decided whether to put the show on hold or call it off.
Chandan Prabhakar Clarifies; The Show Is NOT Going Off Air
When Filmibeat got in touch with Chandan Prabhakar to get a clear picture, he told us, "The reports of the show going off air are wrong. As far as I know, the show is put on hold."
Chandan Is Not Aware Of FTWKS’ Revamp!
Recently, Kapil had revealed that the show will be revamped. Regarding the same, Chandan said, "I am not aware of this. I don't have any information as to how the show is getting revamped."
Kapil Is Taking Care Of His Health
About Kapil Sharma's health issue, Chandan said, "Right now he is taking medication as per the doctor's suggestion. He is taking care of his health."
TV Actors Support Kapil
Regarding Kapil's health, his co-actors and industry friends, Kiku Sharda, Bharti Singh, Neha Pendse, Upasana Singh and even Krushna Abhishek, had supported him. They asked people to give him some space and time to come out of it!
Kapil Says He Knows What He Is Doing!
Even Kapil had recently told an entertainment portal that he knows what he is doing. He even said that he doesn't care about the people who are spreading lies and are trying to destroy his career as he is not new to "people piggy riding on his success".