- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Latest Pics Of Kapil Sharma Celebrating Raksha Bandhan With Family!
- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
- Kapil Sharma To Return With A New Show On Sony TV!
Although Kapil Sharma has vanished from the small screen, he has been in the news since a long time. From mid-air fight to the Twitter rant, the actor-comedian has been hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons. Apparently, he is suffering from depression and is taking treatment. His new show on Sony TV, Family Time With Kapil, went off air in April due to his health issues. A few months ago, there were also reports that the actor was going on a vacation in Greece with his fiancé Ginni. Post his vacation report, a few pictures of the actor went viral on social media.
The pictures shocked his fans, as Kapil was totally unrecognisable! He had gained a lot of weight, which left his fans concerned.
Kapil Sharma Has Put On A Lot Of Weight!
During a Twitter chat with his fans, the actor had revealed that he had put on a lot of weight and is trying to change his lifestyle. He had also ensured fans that he would make a comeback soon!
Kapil To Return This October!
According to DNA report, Kapil is all set to return by this October (2018)! Firstly, the actor wants to shed all the excess weight. It is being said that he will be hiring a personal trainer and start training to get back into shape.
The Comedian Has Decided To Take Charge Of His Life
A source was quoted by DNA as saying, "Kapil has decided to take charge of his life. He not only wants to change his lifestyle (he had tweeted about it) but also wants to become fit."
He Will Be Hiring A Personal Trainer To Get Back In Shape!
The source further added, "He will be hiring a personal trainer. The comedian also wants to ideate for his new show and is planning to make a comeback to TV in the next two months."
Well, this is indeed good news for Kapilians! What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views.