TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Although Kapil Sharma has vanished from the small screen, he has been in the news since a long time. From mid-air fight to the Twitter rant, the actor-comedian has been hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons. Apparently, he is suffering from depression and is taking treatment. His new show on Sony TV, Family Time With Kapil, went off air in April due to his health issues. A few months ago, there were also reports that the actor was going on a vacation in Greece with his fiancé Ginni. Post his vacation report, a few pictures of the actor went viral on social media.
The pictures shocked his fans, as Kapil was totally unrecognisable! He had gained a lot of weight, which left his fans concerned.
Kapil Sharma Has Put On A Lot Of Weight!
During a Twitter chat with his fans, the actor had revealed that he had put on a lot of weight and is trying to change his lifestyle. He had also ensured fans that he would make a comeback soon!
Kapil To Return This October!
According to DNA report, Kapil is all set to return by this October (2018)! Firstly, the actor wants to shed all the excess weight. It is being said that he will be hiring a personal trainer and start training to get back into shape.
The Comedian Has Decided To Take Charge Of His Life
A source was quoted by DNA as saying, "Kapil has decided to take charge of his life. He not only wants to change his lifestyle (he had tweeted about it) but also wants to become fit."
He Will Be Hiring A Personal Trainer To Get Back In Shape!
The source further added, "He will be hiring a personal trainer. The comedian also wants to ideate for his new show and is planning to make a comeback to TV in the next two months."
Well, this is indeed good news for Kapilians! What say guys? Hit the comment box to share your views.