- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
Deepika Padukone is rightly called Bollywood's reigning queen bee, the gorgeous actress has managed to conquer Bollywood with her outstanding performances and striking looks.
On the professional front, DP has been on an all-time high in her career, with a successful streak in Bollywood and a big ticket entry to Hollywood. The actress starred in Vin Diesel's XXX: The Return of Xander Cage'. Today (December 5) on Deepika's birthday, television celebrities share their favourite movies of the actress...
"I loved Deepika in Tamasha as Tara romancing Ranbir Kapoor, who played Ved. They fall in love while on a holiday in Corsica and decide to keep their real identities undisclosed. I loved her performance. There is a much to learn from her."
"I loved her acting in Ram-Leela and Cocktail. The movies are very much interesting and entertaining. The way she lived her life giving no bother to others and fearlessly. I was really inspired by her character."
"Deepika is one of my best friend. I have already been with her on screen many a times. She is a beautiful and amazing person, she is hardworking and dedicated towards her work commitments. I like her performance in Bajirao Mastani, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela and many others."
"Deepika looks amazing and beautiful. She carries her beauty in her acting too. I enjoy watching her. I am fan of her movies like Housefull, Om Shanti Om. I remember meeting her in Bigg Boss house."
"I enjoyed watching Ram-Leela and Cocktail. Her performance in the movie was outstanding. Deepika brings life to charecter she plays. I enjoy watching her."
"Deepika is doing really good. Her movies are very much interesting and entertaining. I enjoy watching at times. I really loved her in Love Aaj Kal, Bajirao Mastani."
"I enjoyed watching Deepika in Tamasha. She was really amazing. I loved her performance. The way she acts and delivers her dialogue in such a sweet voice is adorable."
"Deepika's movies are really fantastic. She performs really well and amazingly. I try not to miss her movies, I really enjoy watching her movies. Love Aaj Kal, Bachna Ae Haseeno are my favourites."
"I enjoyed watching Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastani. Deepika performance was highly appreciated. I loved her in both the films. She is a talent house."
"Deepika is really an amazing personality. She performs really well and thr way she delivers her dialogues is amazing. Each movie of her is a must watch be it Om Shanti Om to Piku."
"I enjoy Deepika's voice and the way she use her expressions while performing. I enjoy watching her in movies like Chennai Express and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani."
"I enjoyed watching Deepika in Piku. The movie was about A road trip to Kolkata that brings Piku (DP), an architect, closer to her ageing but nagging father Bhaskor Banerjee despite their disparate ideologies and fights over trivial issues. The movie was very much inspiring."