- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Shoaib Ibrahim On Dipika Kakar Converting To Islam: We Haven't Done Any Wrong
- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
- MORE PICS: Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim’s Wedding Reception Was A Star-studded Affair
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- JUST IN! Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim Look STUNNING At Their Reception Party! (PICTURES)
- Sasural ‘Dipika’ Ka! Shoaib Ibrahim’s Family Welcomes Dipika Kakar In A GRAND Manner! (PICS)
- CANDID PICS! Dipika & Shoaib’s Filmy Yet Traditional Wedding Is What Every Couple Would Dream Of!
- Did Dipika Kakar Convert To Islam Before Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai! Dipika & Shoaib All Set For Their Nikaah; Police Arrangements To Avoid The Mob!
Shoaib Ibrahim and Dipika Kakar fell in love on Sasural Simar Ka sets. The couple tied the knot in Shoaib's village - Maudaha - a town near Kanpur.
The nikaah was a private affair with just a few industry friends and family members. The couple had recently hosted a grand reception party for their industry friends. It was a star-studded event. The couple's Nach Baliye 8 friends - Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh, and other actors graced their reception party.
Dipika Kakar Is Now Faiza!
Amidst their wedding, there were reports that Dipika Kakar has changed her name to Faiza before getting married to Shoaib Ibrahim. Aaj Tak's SBB got a copy of the wedding card that was distributed in the village. The wedding card had the name Faiza printed on it instead of Dipika Kakar.
Did Dipika Convert To Islam?
This made people speculate that the actress has converted to Islam. But, an entertainment website clarified that she hasn't converted her religion and the name change was only for invitation cards.
Dipika Breaks Silence Over Name Change
When the actress was asked about the same during the recently held reception party, she dodged the question saying it is a personal matter.
‘I Will Always Be Dipika For All Of You’
She was quoted by TOI as saying, "I will always be Dipika for all of you," while Shoaib said, "Naam mein kya rakha hai (What's there in the name)."
The Actress Changed The Name For The Wedding!
When asked as to what was the reason that she had changed her name, Dipika told the leading daily, "The reason behind changing my name for the wedding is very personal which I, my husband, parents and in-laws know about."
Dipika Is Happy That Wedding Happened In Shoaib’s Village
She added, "I would like to keep it private. I would not like anyone else to enter that space, so please bear with me." Meanwhile, Dipika is happy that the wedding took place in Shoaib's village.
Shoaib Praises Dipika
The actress said that it was the best part (wedding in the village) as this gave them a chance to perform all the rituals in desi style. On the other hand, Shoaib praised Dipika, saying that she looked the most beautiful on the wedding day.
(Images Source: Instagram)