- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
- Kapil Sharma Will Soon Return To Television, Will Be Seen Alongside Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh
- Latest Pics Of Kapil Sharma Celebrating Raksha Bandhan With Family!
- Salman Khan Feels Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover Will Make The Funniest Jodi!
- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover's love hate relationship is known to all. The two friends, who shared a great rapport, got into mid-air-fight which changed their relationship. Sunil quit The Kapil Sharma Show, which later went off air.
The fans of both the comedians wanted them to come together. While Kapil said he wanted his friend to get back to the show, Sunil was unsure about their collaboration. When Kapil Sharma was launching his new show, Family Time With Kapil Sharma, the duo again got into Twitter fight!
Kapil's Twitter Controversy
Although the show got negative reviews, it got good ratings and entered made place at top 10 slot. Unfortunately, due to Kapil's recent Twitter controversy (he had abused a journalist, and filed case against his ex-managers, Preeti and Neeti Simoes and the journalist), the show was put on hold.
Kapil Is On Medication
Recently, an entertainment portal revealed that Kapil is going through extremely stressful time. He is on heavy medication and taking as many as 23 medicines per day. It is also being said that Kapil has decided to revamp his show. He also told the entertainment portal that the channel is supporting him.
Sunil Wishes To See Kapil A Good Health
Also, his friend, Chandan Prabhakar revealed that Kapil is taking care of his health and is under medication. Now, his frenemy, Sunil Grover whose web-series Dhan Dhana Dhan has impressed the viewers, said that he wishes to see Kapil a good health.
Kapil Should Take Care Of His Health
He told an entertainment portal , "Main is sandarbh mein sirf itna kehna chahoonga ki Kapil ko apni sehat pe dhyan dena chahiye aur unki family ko bhi take care karna chahiye aur,he should get back soon. (I would just want to say that Kapil should take care of his health and his family should also take care of him and he should get back soon)."
Krushna On Kapil
Not just Sunil, even his rival, Krushna Abhishek had supported him. He was quoted by Mumbai Mirror as saying, "I never took his side before but I'm feeling bad for him now with the way everyone is pouncing on him."