- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Hina Khan Trolled Yet Again, This Time For Her Mother’s Day Tweet!
- Exclusive! Kishwer Merchant Reveals Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Is Going To Be Thrice The Fun & Drama!
- Prince Narula Surprises Yuvika Choudhary By Getting Her Name Tattooed On His Neck!
- Arshi Khan Reveals Why She Was Upset With Vikas Gupta; Says Stop Being Silly!
- Arshi Khan Blocks Vikas Gupta Courtesy Shilpa Shinde, The Producer Has A Message For ViRshi Fans!
Hina Khan might not have won Bigg Boss 11, but she has impressed many with her fashionista image! In Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, the actress was seen in Indian attire - saris and kurtas. After quitting the show, she tried to break the stereotype image of 'bahu' by participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi 8.
Although she got noticed with her new looks, it was in Bigg Boss 11 house that she was credited for her fashion. Post Bigg Boss, she received HT Most Stylish Television Personality, which was an achievement for the actress. Now, she will be seen walking the ramp on Lakme Fashion Week.
Hina Khan Gives Sneak Peek Of Her Dress
On her Insta story, the actress gave us a glimpse of her dress, which was blue and white in colour. She also went LIVE on Instagram. The actress will be making an appearance as the showstopper for Kolkata-based designer label Osaa by Adarsh.
Hina Khan At Lakme Fashion Week
A statement read, "Fashionista and the new age style icon, Bigg Boss finalist Hina Khan to walk the ramp for Kolkata-based label Osaa by Adarsh at Lakme Fashion Week tomorrow (February 2)."
'Breaking Stereotype Image Of Bahu Was Tough!'
Meanwhile, the actress feels that it was a challenge to break the stereotype image of ‘bahu'. She was quoted by IANS as saying, "Honestly, it was a challenge for me."
"I never thought I will reach or achieve this goal so fast because breaking that stereotyped image of the 'bahu' that I played for eight years, where I wore all Indian clothes, was more difficult. I have done (one of the) longest running shows of Indian TV and it was difficult." (Image Source: Instagram)
Hina Further Added...
"When it is a one or two years long show, it is easy to move on (from a character), but for me, breaking that stereotype image was tough. However, I took it positively. I will not give up."
Hina Wants To Do Films!
After doing KKK and Bigg Boss, the actress says that she want to take a break from the reality shows. She wants to do good work, be it films or TV and adds that she is reading scripts of films and would take them up if things fall in the right place.
Hina Says She Has A Long Way To Go
The actress feels her appearance at LFW is a privilege and just another baby step that she is taking towards progress. She adds that she has a long way to go!
(With IANS Inputs)