- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Is Excited; Hina Khan Refused The Show Because Of Kasautii!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Bigg Boss 12: Outhouse Taala Khol; Fans Can Choose The Contestants To Enter The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan & Hina Khan Approached For The Show!
- Shweta Tiwari :'Bigg Boss Editing Leads To Misunderstanding'; Aashka Was Portrayed As A Lesbian!
Bigg Boss 11 finalist Hina Khan has been accused by a jewellery company of cheating it by not returning ornaments worth over Rs 12 Lakhs. It seems that Hina Khan's stylist Hemlata had requested them for their jewellery for Hina for an event, in April, this year. However, the actress didn't return the jewellery, post event! Now, the jewellery company has given the actress 15 days time to return the jewellery. Hina laughed at the reports and clarified on Twitter that she hasn't received any notice.
According to IANS report, the legal notice was sent by lawyer Rakesh K. Singh, founder, RKS Associates, on behalf of the jewellery brand.
Hina Khan Slammed With Legal Notice
Singh was quoted by IANS as saying, "Notice has been sent to Hina Khan by way of registered post A.D. by my office. The same was sent on July 17, 2018. As far as jewellery pieces are concerned, she herself received the same on April 21, 2018. She knows that she has returned only two pieces of jewellery out of six. So she should know when and where to stop acting."
Hina Feels It’s Their Plan To Defame Her!
In her recent interview to ABP News, the actress has yet again clarified that the actress or her family has not received any notice and asks media (who claims that she has received the notice) to show the receiver's signature on it. Hina feels that it is their planned move to defame her and extract money from her.
The Actress Clarifies
She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Firstly I didn't wear their jewellery as I didn't like them and opted for another one. My stylist Hemlata's assistants misplaced it in auto rickshaw. Though she is trying hard to return it back and she has already returned around Rs 2.86 L."
The Bigg Boss 11 Finalist Hasn’t Received Any Notice
She added, "Media houses are discussing legal notice which has reached to them unfortunately and not me. I just want to say show me the signatures of receiving on it."
‘I Will Make Sure They Apologise’
The actress concludes, "But definitely this incident has defamed me, so my lawyers are looking into it. They don't know what is going to happen to them. They are definitely going to receive a legal notice from me. I will make sure they apologise."
A post shared by iqrakhan_creation (@hinakhan_edits) on Jul 19, 2018 at 12:11pm PDT