- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Is Excited; Hina Khan Refused The Show Because Of Kasautii!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Bigg Boss 12: Outhouse Taala Khol; Fans Can Choose The Contestants To Enter The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan & Hina Khan Approached For The Show!
Hina Khan is one of the most popular actresses in television industry. The actress became a household name with her show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She went on to do reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 and Bigg Boss 11. It is being said that the actress has been finalised for the role of Komolika in Ekta Kapoor's much-awaited show Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2. Although many of them love her for her style, she is a favourite target of trolls as well! Recently, Hina shared her workout photos on Instagram and was trolled mercilessly!
When asked about her reaction to the relentless trolling, Hina told HT, "I ignore (it). Trust me, the only way to deal with this is not to talk about it, and not show them that you got affected. Anyway, that's the last thing I'd get affected by."
“Who Has The Time To Read Two Or Three Thousand Comments On A Picture?”
When asked whether she reads the comments on her posts on social media, she told the leading daily, "Who has the time to read two or three thousand comments on a picture? I post a picture and move on. I might stop by and see how many likes a picture has got and if people loved it, but I don't read too much into the comments."
Initially, Hina Tried To Shut Trolls
The actress says that initially she tried to shut the trolls by replying to them in a decent way, but later realised that there is no point! She added, "When I came out of Bigg Boss, I gave it off to a couple of them - who tried to sound mean - in a very nice and decent way. And I felt really nice."
“Trolls Are Baseless!”
"But then I was like, ‘There's no point.' You do something; they will do more than that. They are baseless. I am somebody and I've earned it. So, why do I spoil it? It's better not to say (anything). The best thing is to still your tongue and not say a word. And I believe ‘ignorance is bliss' is said for a reason."
“Their Handles Get Publicity!”
The actress gets to know about the trolls when she reads the articles online. She feels that when the trolls get written about, their handles get publicity and they feel even more empowered and encouraged to continue with what they are doing.
Bigg Boss Has Taught Hina Not To Hold Any Grudge!
It was the Bigg Boss show that taught her not to hold a grudge against anyone. She adds, "When we came out of that house, there were very few contestants who chose not to speak ill about anybody. And I learned [from that] that I wouldn't hold a grudge and I wouldn't hate, even if someone hates me. The same holds true for these trolls."
(Images Source: Instagram)