- Prince Narula Can’t Take His Eyes Off Yuvika Choudhary As She Walks The Ramp, Proposes Her!
- Hina Khan & Luv Tyagi Meet Again, This Time They Have A Message For LuvIna Fans!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Bags Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award 2018
- Trollers Won’t Spare Her! Hina Khan Trolled For Ramadan Post; The Actress Gives A Befitting Reply
- You Will Be Surprised To Know What Shilpa Shinde Wants To With Her Bigg Boss 11 Prize Money!
- Shilpa Shinde Asks Fans To Stop Fighting As Bigg Boss Is Over, Says She Likes Hina Khan!
- Dhan Dhana Dhan: Fans Can’t Stop Gushing Over Shilpa Shinde & Sunil Grover’s Hot Rain Dance!
- Hina Khan Trolled Yet Again, This Time For Her Mother’s Day Tweet!
- Exclusive! Kishwer Merchant Reveals Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Is Going To Be Thrice The Fun & Drama!
- Prince Narula Surprises Yuvika Choudhary By Getting Her Name Tattooed On His Neck!
- Arshi Khan Reveals Why She Was Upset With Vikas Gupta; Says Stop Being Silly!
- Arshi Khan Blocks Vikas Gupta Courtesy Shilpa Shinde, The Producer Has A Message For ViRshi Fans!
Hina Khan, who was once known as the ideal Indian bahu (thanks to her character of Akshara on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai), has seen a complete makeover after entering Khatron Ke Khiladi 8. But it was Bigg Boss 11, which showed her fashion side! The actress recently walked the ramp for designer label OSAA by Adarsh on day 2 at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018.
The actress was said to have borrowed clothes from designers for a period of sixty days during her stay at the Bigg Boss 11 house. But at the same time, she was appreciated for dressing so well. She never repeated her clothes. Here's what the actress has to say regarding the same...
Hina On NOT Repeating Clothes On Bigg Boss
Hina says that it was conscious decision to not repeat clothes. She was quoted by News18 as saying, "It wasn't about nightwear, it was about wearing different clothes. I don't know what went in to my mind and I decided I don't want to repeat things in Bigg Boss. I did my bit and it kind of worked out for me. It was a wise decision to do what I did."
When asked whether there was any reason for deciding the same, she said, "A lot of people tell me that I've this La La Land where I live. I want to live the way I want to, I want to dress up the way I want to. So it just came in my mind that I'm not repeating clothes, so I'm not repeating clothes."
Vikas Called Her Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’s Pooh (Kareena Kapoor)
Hina even says, "Vikas used to call me Pooh sometimes, you're like one Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ki Pooh (Kareena Kapoor) - repeat nahi karungi clothes."
Hina On Khatron Ke Khiladi
Hina feels Bigg Boss game her a chance to show my fashion side. She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "First Khatron, but Khatron was more of a sporty kind of a show."
Bigg Boss Gave Her A Chance To Show Her Fashion Side
"Most of the time we used to wear sporty clothes. But Bigg Boss for that matter gave me a bigger platform where I could show people that we can look different, dress differently and it can look good on us."
Bigg Boss Is Not Scripted!
Hina also clarified that Bigg Boss is not scripted. She was quoted by IANS as saying, "Bigg Boss is not at all a scripted show, but a very well-edited show. It's a brilliantly edited show. You see something, you react so whosoever said whatever... I don't blame anyone..."