- Bigg Boss 12: Twist In The Script! The Show To Have 21 Contestants Instead Of 12?
- The Wait Is Over! Bigg Boss 12 FIRST PROMO Is Out; Salman Khan Turns A Teacher!
- Bigg Boss 12: Salman Khan Remembers Icon Jodis Such As Karan-Arjun & Geeta-Seeta During Promo Shoot!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Manveer Gujjar, Noida’s Robin Gurjar To Enter The Show As A Commoner!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Puneesh & Bandgi’s ‘Love Me’ Video Reminds Of Bigg Boss 11 Days; Fans Call Them ‘Bathroom Couple’!
- Bigg Boss Fame Keith Sequeira Seems To Have Gotten Healthier After Udaan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Promo: Salman Khan Will Be Seen In Double Roles, More Details Revealed!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Bigg Boss Season 12: Splitsvilla Fame Scarlett Rose To Enter The Glass House With Ryan Peterson?
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
Hina Khan, who was once known as the ideal Indian bahu (thanks to her character of Akshara on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai), has seen a complete makeover after entering Khatron Ke Khiladi 8. But it was Bigg Boss 11, which showed her fashion side! The actress recently walked the ramp for designer label OSAA by Adarsh on day 2 at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2018.
The actress was said to have borrowed clothes from designers for a period of sixty days during her stay at the Bigg Boss 11 house. But at the same time, she was appreciated for dressing so well. She never repeated her clothes. Here's what the actress has to say regarding the same...
Hina On NOT Repeating Clothes On Bigg Boss
Hina says that it was conscious decision to not repeat clothes. She was quoted by News18 as saying, "It wasn't about nightwear, it was about wearing different clothes. I don't know what went in to my mind and I decided I don't want to repeat things in Bigg Boss. I did my bit and it kind of worked out for me. It was a wise decision to do what I did."
When asked whether there was any reason for deciding the same, she said, "A lot of people tell me that I've this La La Land where I live. I want to live the way I want to, I want to dress up the way I want to. So it just came in my mind that I'm not repeating clothes, so I'm not repeating clothes."
Vikas Called Her Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’s Pooh (Kareena Kapoor)
Hina even says, "Vikas used to call me Pooh sometimes, you're like one Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ki Pooh (Kareena Kapoor) - repeat nahi karungi clothes."
Hina On Khatron Ke Khiladi
Hina feels Bigg Boss game her a chance to show my fashion side. She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "First Khatron, but Khatron was more of a sporty kind of a show."
Bigg Boss Gave Her A Chance To Show Her Fashion Side
"Most of the time we used to wear sporty clothes. But Bigg Boss for that matter gave me a bigger platform where I could show people that we can look different, dress differently and it can look good on us."
Bigg Boss Is Not Scripted!
Hina also clarified that Bigg Boss is not scripted. She was quoted by IANS as saying, "Bigg Boss is not at all a scripted show, but a very well-edited show. It's a brilliantly edited show. You see something, you react so whosoever said whatever... I don't blame anyone..."