- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Is Excited; Hina Khan Refused The Show Because Of Kasautii!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Bigg Boss 12: Outhouse Taala Khol; Fans Can Choose The Contestants To Enter The House!
Hina Khan has always impressed the fashion police with her sense of style. The actress, on the occasion of Eid, has shared a few pictures, in which she is seen donning a beautiful golden and green salwar kameez paired with golden earrings. She looked gorgeous in the traditional outfit. The actress also wished her fans, 'Eid Mubarak' on the social media. In an interview to TOI, the actress revealed her festival plans. She seemed excited and also recalled memories of Srinagar, her hometown.
When the actress was asked about her plans, she told TOI, "I want to dress up this time! I want to recreate my childhood memories. When we were younger, we would love to dress up. But now being a celebrity, you know how much we dress up regularly, so that kind of takes away the charm. Haan, chalo, phirse, roz hi karte hain! But this time, I really want to make an effort and dress up. We will have khana together, we will have sheer khurma and a good lunch."
Hina Recalls Srinagar Memories
"I have many childhood memories of Eid. I remember, jo chhoti Eid abhi gayi, we used to wait for the chand and wish ki kisi tarah se chand dikh jaye, so that we could wear our new dresses the next day. We used to wear new clothes, new shoes and carry new bags. It used to be super fun comparing and competing with cousins for being the best dressed."
“The Most Important Thing Was Eidi”
The actress adds, "Then the most important thing was eidi. We used to look forward to it, ki kaun kitne paise de raha hai and also do a lot of jhol in eidi. If someone would give us Rs 500, we used to tell mom that we got only Rs 200. We would do this and keep the extra money with ourselves."
The Actress Adds…
"The entire family has to sit together and it is very elaborate - you have tea, coffee, a variety of pastries. We used to hog in the morning and the guests would keep coming throughout the day."
"We used to wait for guests to come and hum saare cousins glue ki tarah un ke saath baith jate thay. Aur phir khane lagte thay. Mom used to say ki abhi aur bhi guests aane wale hain, kyun itna kha rahe ho? We knew that she would not be able to say anything in front of the guests, so we used to eat with them as well!"
Hina Is Proud To Live In A Country Where All Festivals Are Celebrated With The Same Energy!
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress says that in Mumbai, people come home the day after Eid to greet them, since everyone is busy! The actress says that although she is a Muslim, her favourite festival is Holi. She adds, "Being in Mumbai, you don't feel like you are not close to your people, yahan par religion is not a barrier. I am proud of the fact that we live in a country where all festivals are celebrated with the same energy."
(Images Source: Instagram/Twitter)