- Here's Why Parmanu Director Abhishek Sharma Didn't Cast Any Actor As Atal Bihari Vajpayee!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Loved Prawns & Kebabs; Here's How Madhuri Dixit Drew Him Away From Gulab Jamuns
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Tenure As PM Inspired Hrithik Roshan's Lakshya & John Abraham's Parmanu
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
Former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passed away in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in the national capital on Thursday (August 16, 2018). He was battling age-related issues for more than two months. Several television actors took to social media to pay tribute to the former prime minister. Karanvir Bohra wrote on Twitter, "I'm moved by the love this nation has for #AtalBihariVajpayee ji. Loved across all political spectrums. Loved not only as a leader, poet, orator but also as a lovely human being.... #endofanera my condolences to the entire family 🙏" - (sic)
Mohena Singh wrote, "BJP for me was only one man. It had value in my eyes only because of one man. I was a little girl when I heard his speech. Instantly I was in awe. In awe of a transparent man.In awe of a man who spoke the truth with so much passion. In awe of a human being. A humanist committed to peace. A dreamer. He spoke for all. The most iconic Indian politician for me ever." - (sic)
Mohena Further Wrote…
"We need more like you....no one loved and protected India the way you did after Independence. The love was evident, so evident. Lets love our country the way he did. Atal ji... you were a great leader , a great statesman and one of a kind. My icon... you will be missed. #atalji #atalbiharivajpayee #india #indiawillmourn." - (sic)
Smriti Irani wrote, "As I watched the doctors announce the demise of my Baapji, I see an outpouring of grief for the poet-politician. Would it suffice to say he was one of the tallest leaders our Nation has known, for me maybe not. He taught me to be fearless, he nudged me to explore my full potential. Famous for his one liners, many a times he spoke with his eyes. I remember him with these lines because he hammered into me ‘Sangharsh path par jo mile ye bhi Sahi wo bhi sahi'. He will stay alive for me in my memories, in my adventures, every time I attempt something out of the box I will see the smile that made everyone fall in love with the legend - Atal Bihari Vajpayee." - (sic)
Nakuul shared a speech of the former Prime Minister and wrote, "For the very many who did not grow up under Atal ji's leadership, this is who we lost today. Please watch & hope that our future leader's resonate his compassion, integrity & respect for the opposition. #AtalBihariVajpayee." - (sic)
Surbhi Jyoti & Ekta Kapoor
Surbhi Jyoti shared a picture which had Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji's poem and wrote, "Rest in peace Sir... #alwaysafan." Ekta Kapoor wrote, "#ripAtalBihariVajpayee !!! A great leader and human being!!! A loss incompressible." - (sic)
Mahhi Vij & Karan Tacker
Mahhi Vij also shared Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji's poem and wrote, "Rip Sir #atalbiharivajpayee end of an era," While Karan Tacker wrote, "Heart felt condolences to the family and to our nation on the demise of former Prime minister #AtalBihariVajpayee , a true visionary." - (sic)
Hina & Rocky
Rocky wrote, "We usually don't understand the difference between a good politician and a Great Leader. Late Shri Vajpayee Ji was phenomenal as both, he was the first political icon who made me aware of the power ‘we the people' possess. RIP Atal Ji." His girlfriend Hina tweeted, "#RIPAtalBihariVaajpayee Ji." - (sic)
Vivek Dahiya wrote, "Sad demise of former Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji. He was a great human being, brilliant orator & a dynamic leader who incessantly worked for people & rose to significant heights. May the great soul rest in peace. #AtalBihariVaajpayee." - (sic)