TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Recently, Star Plus' show, Ikyawann actors Namish Taneja and Prachi Tehlan were shooting in Filmcity. Apparently a few reporters from the news channel had arrived to report on the show's upcoming track. They had official invite from the channel to record the proceedings and interview the actors between the shots.
According to Spotboye report, things didn't go on as expected and all hell broke loose when the Production Head, Lata Shreedhar and the Executive Producer didn't allow them to capture the scene and allegedly insulted them!
Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus
When the reporters tried to convince Lata, she said, "Don't dare capture anything. Leave us alone." It seems she also said media doesn't have power and the reporters shouldn't waste her time! Even the show's director supported her and threatened to break the cameras!
Media & Production Crew, Actors Upset With Lata’s Behaviour!
A source from the set informed was quoted by the website as saying, "Not only media but the production crew and actors are also upset with Lata's behaviour. She often addresses the actors very rudely and they can't stand her."
Ikyawann's Production Head
Lata has been part of popular Star Plus' shows like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Suhaani Si Ek Ladki. When she was asked regarding the same, she had a different story to say.
Reporters Misbehave With EP!
She was quoted by the portal as saying, "The media started arguing and I was only trying to stop the conversation. But I lost it completely as they misbehaved with the EP."
Media Has NO Power!
She added, "And, yes I said that media has no power because they were busy mentioning that you can't behave like this with media people."
'There Is A Protocol Followed In All The Shows That I Handle!’
She further added, "There is a protocol followed in all the shows that I handle. The channel PR has to drop a message to the episode producer, informing us which all channels will visit the set on a particular day. I received no message from Star Plus today."