TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Recently, Star Plus' show, Ikyawann actors Namish Taneja and Prachi Tehlan were shooting in Filmcity. Apparently a few reporters from the news channel had arrived to report on the show's upcoming track. They had official invite from the channel to record the proceedings and interview the actors between the shots.
According to Spotboye report, things didn't go on as expected and all hell broke loose when the Production Head, Lata Shreedhar and the Executive Producer didn't allow them to capture the scene and allegedly insulted them!
Production Head Lata Shreedhar Creates Ruckus
When the reporters tried to convince Lata, she said, "Don't dare capture anything. Leave us alone." It seems she also said media doesn't have power and the reporters shouldn't waste her time! Even the show's director supported her and threatened to break the cameras!
Media & Production Crew, Actors Upset With Lata’s Behaviour!
A source from the set informed was quoted by the website as saying, "Not only media but the production crew and actors are also upset with Lata's behaviour. She often addresses the actors very rudely and they can't stand her."
Ikyawann's Production Head
Lata has been part of popular Star Plus' shows like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Suhaani Si Ek Ladki. When she was asked regarding the same, she had a different story to say.
Reporters Misbehave With EP!
She was quoted by the portal as saying, "The media started arguing and I was only trying to stop the conversation. But I lost it completely as they misbehaved with the EP."
Media Has NO Power!
She added, "And, yes I said that media has no power because they were busy mentioning that you can't behave like this with media people."
'There Is A Protocol Followed In All The Shows That I Handle!’
She further added, "There is a protocol followed in all the shows that I handle. The channel PR has to drop a message to the episode producer, informing us which all channels will visit the set on a particular day. I received no message from Star Plus today."