TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Recently, the Indian Idol 10 team celebrated Independence Day. The contestants were seen representing diversity in culture through the 'folk challenge'. While on August 18, 2018, famous Bhojpuri superstar and singer Manoj Tiwari graced the show; yesterday (August 19) renowned Punjabi actor and singer Gurdas Maan graced the show. Gurdas entertained everyone with his performance on his popular Punjabi song 'Chhalla'. He also stunned everyone with his Bhangra moves. Both the singers (Manoj and Gurdas) were impressed with the contestants' talent and praised them.
The legendary musician Keshav Lal ji (who has been playing a harmonium on the footpath of Pune for over 30 years) and his wife Soni Bai were invited on the show. The judges, Neha Kakkar and Vishal Dadlani, donated Rs 1 Lakh each to the musician.
Performances: Renu & Nitin
- Renu Nagar was the first contestant to perform. She sang Rajasthani folk song, 'Luk chup na jao ji' and 'Nimbooda' from Hum Dil De huke Sanam.
- Nitin Kumar performed for Gurdas Maan's song, ‘Chhalla' from the film Des Hoyaa Pardes. Gurdas Maan was impressed with his performance. Nitin's performance was declared as ‘Mausam Badal Diya' performance.
Neelanjana – Performer Of The Day
The next contestant, Neelanjana Ray sang ‘Tere mere Milan ki yeh raina' from the film Abhimaan. She was awarded ‘Performer Of The Day'.
Gurdas Maan Impressed With Avnati’s Performance
The singer and guest Gurdas Maan loved Avanti Patel's flawless singing (she sang ‘Mala jau de' from the film Ferrari Ki Sawaari) so much that he came on stage and shocked everyone by touching her feet.
Saurabh & Soumya
While Saurabh Valmiki sang Gujarati folk song 'Dholi taro dhol baaje' from the film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Soumya Chakraborty performed for Rajasthani folk song, 'Kesariya balam aavo ni'.
Indira Das Eliminated
Later, Manish announced the bottom three contestants - Krishnakali Saha, Indira Das and Biswajeet Mahapatra. Among them, Indira Das got the lowest score and less number of votes, and was eliminated from the show.