- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Retains Its Top Slot; Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Climbs Up & Zee TV Drops On TRP Chart; Bepannaah Is Out Of TRP Race!
- Indian Idol 10: Krishnakali Saha Eliminated; Says It Was An Amazing Journey!
- Indian Idol 10: Dharmendra Gets Nostalgic As The Contestants Pay Him Tribute
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Indian Idol: Former Aspirant Reveals SHOCKING ‘REALITY’; Mini Mathur Says ‘RIP Organic, Pure TV’!
- Maniesh Paul: ‘Going Mute For Black Briefcase Was Like Maun Vrat For Me’! Exclusive Interview
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On The TRP Chart!
- Indian Idol 10 Celebrates Colors Of India; Anu Malik Gives Salman Ali A Standing Ovation!
- Indian Idol 10: Neha Kakkar Gets Romantic On The Sets, Goes On A Boat Ride With A Contestant
- Indian Idol 10 Host Maniesh Paul Goes Mute For His Short Film Black Briefcase
Recently, the Indian Idol 10 team celebrated Independence Day. The contestants were seen representing diversity in culture through the 'folk challenge'. While on August 18, 2018, famous Bhojpuri superstar and singer Manoj Tiwari graced the show; yesterday (August 19) renowned Punjabi actor and singer Gurdas Maan graced the show. Gurdas entertained everyone with his performance on his popular Punjabi song 'Chhalla'. He also stunned everyone with his Bhangra moves. Both the singers (Manoj and Gurdas) were impressed with the contestants' talent and praised them.
The legendary musician Keshav Lal ji (who has been playing a harmonium on the footpath of Pune for over 30 years) and his wife Soni Bai were invited on the show. The judges, Neha Kakkar and Vishal Dadlani, donated Rs 1 Lakh each to the musician.
Performances: Renu & Nitin
- Renu Nagar was the first contestant to perform. She sang Rajasthani folk song, 'Luk chup na jao ji' and 'Nimbooda' from Hum Dil De huke Sanam.
- Nitin Kumar performed for Gurdas Maan's song, ‘Chhalla' from the film Des Hoyaa Pardes. Gurdas Maan was impressed with his performance. Nitin's performance was declared as ‘Mausam Badal Diya' performance.
Neelanjana – Performer Of The Day
The next contestant, Neelanjana Ray sang ‘Tere mere Milan ki yeh raina' from the film Abhimaan. She was awarded ‘Performer Of The Day'.
Gurdas Maan Impressed With Avnati’s Performance
The singer and guest Gurdas Maan loved Avanti Patel's flawless singing (she sang ‘Mala jau de' from the film Ferrari Ki Sawaari) so much that he came on stage and shocked everyone by touching her feet.
Saurabh & Soumya
While Saurabh Valmiki sang Gujarati folk song 'Dholi taro dhol baaje' from the film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Soumya Chakraborty performed for Rajasthani folk song, 'Kesariya balam aavo ni'.
Indira Das Eliminated
Later, Manish announced the bottom three contestants - Krishnakali Saha, Indira Das and Biswajeet Mahapatra. Among them, Indira Das got the lowest score and less number of votes, and was eliminated from the show.