TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Richa Chadha is riding high with multiple projects in hand currently. She has been busy shooting for Inside Edge season 2 and a biopic on the south adult star Shakeela Khan. She has been shuttling between both the shoot locations to project her part. Inside Edge 2 is being shot in Mumbai whereas Shakeela Khan's shoot is going on in full swing in a remote village in Karnataka. Both her projects require Richa to don very different looks. The makers of the show have given her a very edgy look to play the role of Zarina Malik, who owns a T20 cricket team.
In season 2, Richa takes the centre stage making her character bolder and more powerful than the previous season. Her look in the show is a femme fatale this time which has glimpses and has taken inspiration from the Hollywood actress Jessica Alba's character Max Guevera from the popular TV show Dark Angel. The show was hit in the west back then and Jessica's uber-cool look was the talk of the town.
Following the suite, the makers of the web series have zeroed in on a similar look for Richa that would match her character in the series.
Apart from Richa Chadha, Vivek Oberoi, Tanuj Virwani and Angad Bedi will be seen on season 2. The show is all set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video platform in mid-2019.
Inside Edge is based on the story of a popular T20 cricket team that captures the underbelly of the game. It's been produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani under Excel Media & Entertainment.