- We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy In These Wedding Videos & Pictures!
- Meet Mr & Mrs Rode! Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasty’s Wedding Was No Less Than A FAIRYTALE Affair!
- NEW PICS Of Gautam & Pankhuri’s Pre-wedding Ceremonies; Also Check Out Haldi Ceremony Pics
- Gautam & Pankhuri Look ‘Awwdorable’ In Salman & Katrina’s Dil Diyan Gallan Look At Their Sangeet!
- Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy Get Engaged; Also See Mehendi & Sangeet Pictures
- Wedding Bells! Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy Are All Set To Get Married This Weekend!
- Aksar 2 Movie Review: Where There's A 'Will' But Alas, No Thrills!
- Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy Start A New Journey; Thank Fans For Their Wishes
- Congratulations! Saraswatichandra Actor Gautam Rode Gets Engaged To Pankhuri Awasthy!
- ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir’ Director Waseem Sabir Dead; TV Actors Shocked!
- Abhinav Shukla Is The Latest Addition To The Cast Of Gautam Rode-Zareen Khan Starrer Aksar 2!
- Check Out Gautam Rode’s Look In Suryaputra Karn – Pics
Gautam Rode and Pankhuri Awasthy had a destination wedding in Alwar, Rajasthan. The couple's pre-wedding rituals have been going on since a couple of days. We had also brought a few pictures that were shared by the fans on the social media.
The couple walked down the aisle on Monday (February 5). They had kept their wedding a private affair, with only close friends and family members attending the wedding. Check out Gautam and Pankhuri's dreamy wedding pictures and videos...
Gautam & Pankhuri’s Wedding
The wedding venue, Tijara Fort Palace, which is a popular tourist hub, was decked up with flowers and lights. It was indeed a beautiful sight behold. (In Pic: Gautam & Pankhuri taking pheras)
Gautam & Pankhuri
Gautam wore a golden sherwani, while his bride looked charming in a red and golden lehenga. The happy groom was also seen dancing at his ‘baraat'.
Gautam & Pankhuri Are Officially Married Now
As we had revealed, the engagement, and the pre-wedding rituals (mehendi and sangeet ceremonies) happened on February 4. The haldi, cocktail and the wedding happened on February 5.
Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy
A source was quoted by Mumbai Mirror as saying, "It kicked off on Sunday (February 4) with mehendi in the afternoon, followed by the shagun ceremony (in which the families exchange presents as a token of good luck) and the engagement."
"Gautam and Pankhuri had exchanged rings during Diwali last year as part of a formal proposal but wanted to have a formal ceremony before the wedding with their family and friends in attendance. The sangeet happened in the evening with actress Nigaar Khan performing on some Bollywood hits."
The source further added, "During the cocktail party, Pankhuri revealed that Gautam had come across as a snob when they first met on their show's set."
Gautam Rode & Pankhuri Awasthy’s Wedding Picture
"While the actor wondered who the ‘jhalli' was when he saw her walking around in casual clothes ahead of call-time, admitting to be taken aback when she eventually emerged for a shot in character as Drapaudi."
A post shared by @ vsadhana on Feb 5, 2018 at 9:51pm PST
A post shared by TeamGRodeCostaRicaOF (@teamgautamrodecostaricaoficial) on Feb 5, 2018 at 8:48pm PST
A post shared by @ vsadhana on Feb 5, 2018 at 5:31pm PST
(Images Source: Instagram)