TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Kasauti Zindagi Kay was one of the popular shows on Star Plus. With this show, Shweta Tiwari, Cezzane Khan and Urvashi Dholakia who played the roles of Prerna, Anurag and Komolika became household names.
Recently, Ekta Kapoor surprised the viewers by hinting about the reboot version of a show on social media. Many of them speculated it to be Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2. It is being said that the producer is searching actors for the new season.
Shaheer Sheikh Approached Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2
Recently, there were reports that Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi actor, Shaheer Sheikh was the first actor to get a call from Ekta, to be cast as one of the leads on the show! But, there is no confirmation from the actor yet.
Erica Fernandes Approached For Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2!
Also, it was said that Shaheer's KRPKAB co-actress Erica Fernandes was also approached for the show. But the actress denied the reports saying, she would announce if she signs something. But until then, she is happy travelling around the globe and exploring!
Erica Says Kasauti Was A Nice Show!
The actress also told an entertainment portal that Kasauti was a really nice show and it is great to know that it is making a comeback.
Reyhna Malhotra To Play Komolika?
Several media reports also suggested that Ishqbaaz actress, Reyhna Malhotra was approached to play the role of Komolika on Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2. The question is - will she play the role of Komolika or is this just a buzz like others!
Reyhna Refuses To Comment!
When the entertainment portal asked Reyhna about the same, she said, "I really do not want to comment on it as I haven't even spoken to them right now. I just don't want to say anything right now."