- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
- Rubina On Her Wedding: Her Family Was In Talks With Abhinav’s Family & She Had No Clue About It!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Engaged; The Actress Flaunts Her Engagement Ring!
- Shakti Actress Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding Date Confirmed; Read Details
- Another BIG Wedding! Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla All Set To Tie The Knot This June!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Shakti Bounces Back To The Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya & YHM Drop Down!
- Shakti Actress Kamya Punjabi Rushed To The Hospital
- Colors Golden Petal Awards 2017: Vivian-Rubina, Mouni Roy, Manish Paul & Others Bag Awards (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 2 & Kumkum Bhagya Top The TRP Chart; Ishqbaaz & DBO Drops Down!
- SPOILERS! Holi Twists On Jana Na Dil Se Door, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Swabhimaan, Beyhadh & Other Shows
Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actor, Vivian Dsena's personal life has been hitting the headlines! The actor had announced his separation from his wife Vahbiz Dorabjee. There were also rumours that the actor was dating his co-actress Garima Jain. Now, Vivian and another co-actress, Amrita Prakash's friendship on the sets has sparked off rumours about them being more than just co-stars! Both are good friends on and off-screen! A source was quoted by HT as saying, "They hit it off from the first day of shoot."
The source further added, "Vivian usually keeps to himself but he has been very friendly with Amrita. Everyone on the set is aware of their special friendship."
'We Are Good Friends'!
When Vivian was asked about his equation with Amrita, the actor told the leading daily, "We are very good friends. I would say, we are like two boys on the sets as she is very tomboyish."
Vivian Clarifies Link-up Rumours
He added, "In my career, I have hardly ever been extremely pally or friendly with my co-actors. So, obviously a lot of eyebrows were raised on the sets when we became friendly. Everyone wondered, ‘kya ho raha hai? Why are they so friendly with each other'."
‘This (Relationship) Is Not Going To Go Anywhere’
The actor further added, "I get along with her as she has no hang-ups, is chilled out and most importantly very professional. We both know what's the truth. Now that her role has ended in the show, we still keep in touch. We talk often. This (relationship) is not going to go anywhere. I know that and she knows that too."
‘People Misconstrue Friendships’
Amrita too echoed the same, "People misconstrue friendships (in this industry) and we are used to it. It is wonderful to get along with someone on a platonic level without any romantic angle. It's nice to have a healthy friendship like that. We are mature enough to understand that such rumours will spread. It's part of the industry and easy to dismiss."
When asked whether their friendship can blossom into love, the actress said, "There is not one bit of interest to take this further."
Vivian On KKK 9?
On the other hand, Vivian was recently spotted boarding an international flight and was misunderstood by many that the actor was taking part in the upcoming season of stunt-based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 9.
‘It Was Quite Funny’
Regarding the same, the actor told India-forum, "It was quite funny, I was leaving abroad and it was mere co-incidence that contestants leaving for Khatron Ke Khiladi were also leaving the same time. This led everyone to assume that I am also going, but people forgot that I have already participated in the past."
Now that the actors have clarified the link-up rumours, the gossipmongers can take a break!