- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Mrs Bhalla Kills Ishita; Simmi Turns Positive; The Show To Take Generation Leap
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Divyanka Tripathi Wishes Fans On Friendship Day In Style
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twists: Raman Gets Jailed; The Show To Take A Leap Again!
- Post Break-up With Paras Chhabra, Is Pavitra Punia Back With Sumit Maheshwari?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Says She Had Never Watched The Show When Mihika Verma Was On It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Gifts Divyanka A Coffee Machine For Friendship's Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Her Lady Boss Ekta Kapoor & Success Of The Show!
Television actors spend a lot of time while shooting together. Some of them get along so well that it sparks dating speculations. Something like this happened with the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors as well! Krishna Mukherjee and Ali Goni play the roles of Alia and Romi on the show. It was said that the actors spend a lot of time together on the sets when not shooting. It was even said that Krishna was often seen in Aly's make-up room, and they waited for each other to pack up and leave together.
Aly and Krishna had often shared cute pictures of theirs, taken together, on their social media accounts. But, the actress had earlier refuted the rumours, saying that they are just good friends.
Krishna Mukherjee Clarifies Dating Rumours
The actress has clarified the same yet again! Recently, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein completed 1,500 episodes and the makers had organised for a grand party. The actors were seen having a gala time. During the occasion, the actress was asked about the rumours on whether she is more than friends with her co-actor Aly Goni.
‘There Is Nothing More Than Friends With Him’
Krishna was quoted by TOI as saying, "Aly and my family know each other very well so I do hang out with him. We go out for movies, dinners and all but he is only a friend. There is nothing more than friends with him. I don't know from where these rumours started but I am not seeing Aly."
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Success
Regarding the YHM's success, the actress said that she is a big fan of the show. She never thought that she would get an opportunity to act in it. On the show, the actress had various tracks to portray - from facing disloyalty from husband and being in love with an older man to being an ideal bahu. The actress feels that it is a reflection of society.
"All these things do happen in society and therefore TV shows portray what is already there in the society. I loved playing my role and am hoping it will get more interesting."