TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Television actors spend a lot of time while shooting together. Some of them get along so well that it sparks dating speculations. Something like this happened with the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors as well! Krishna Mukherjee and Ali Goni play the roles of Alia and Romi on the show. It was said that the actors spend a lot of time together on the sets when not shooting. It was even said that Krishna was often seen in Aly's make-up room, and they waited for each other to pack up and leave together.
Aly and Krishna had often shared cute pictures of theirs, taken together, on their social media accounts. But, the actress had earlier refuted the rumours, saying that they are just good friends.
Krishna Mukherjee Clarifies Dating Rumours
The actress has clarified the same yet again! Recently, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein completed 1,500 episodes and the makers had organised for a grand party. The actors were seen having a gala time. During the occasion, the actress was asked about the rumours on whether she is more than friends with her co-actor Aly Goni.
‘There Is Nothing More Than Friends With Him’
Krishna was quoted by TOI as saying, "Aly and my family know each other very well so I do hang out with him. We go out for movies, dinners and all but he is only a friend. There is nothing more than friends with him. I don't know from where these rumours started but I am not seeing Aly."
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Success
Regarding the YHM's success, the actress said that she is a big fan of the show. She never thought that she would get an opportunity to act in it. On the show, the actress had various tracks to portray - from facing disloyalty from husband and being in love with an older man to being an ideal bahu. The actress feels that it is a reflection of society.
"All these things do happen in society and therefore TV shows portray what is already there in the society. I loved playing my role and am hoping it will get more interesting."