- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Sumeet Sachdev: 'Amrita & I Buried Our Baby Boy', Actor Blames Employer's Extra-marital Affair!
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Sumeet Sachdev’s Wife Amrita Suffers Miscarriage; Files Petition!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Karan Patel Opens Up About Ankita's Miscarriage; Says They Are Planning To Start A Family Again
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Varma's Baby Boy Is Adorable! She Shares First Photo With Fans
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Krishna Chali London & Ishqbaaz On Top 10 Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
Television actors spend a lot of time while shooting together. Some of them get along so well that it sparks dating speculations. Something like this happened with the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors as well! Krishna Mukherjee and Ali Goni play the roles of Alia and Romi on the show. It was said that the actors spend a lot of time together on the sets when not shooting. It was even said that Krishna was often seen in Aly's make-up room, and they waited for each other to pack up and leave together.
Aly and Krishna had often shared cute pictures of theirs, taken together, on their social media accounts. But, the actress had earlier refuted the rumours, saying that they are just good friends.
Krishna Mukherjee Clarifies Dating Rumours
The actress has clarified the same yet again! Recently, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein completed 1,500 episodes and the makers had organised for a grand party. The actors were seen having a gala time. During the occasion, the actress was asked about the rumours on whether she is more than friends with her co-actor Aly Goni.
‘There Is Nothing More Than Friends With Him’
Krishna was quoted by TOI as saying, "Aly and my family know each other very well so I do hang out with him. We go out for movies, dinners and all but he is only a friend. There is nothing more than friends with him. I don't know from where these rumours started but I am not seeing Aly."
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Success
Regarding the YHM's success, the actress said that she is a big fan of the show. She never thought that she would get an opportunity to act in it. On the show, the actress had various tracks to portray - from facing disloyalty from husband and being in love with an older man to being an ideal bahu. The actress feels that it is a reflection of society.
"All these things do happen in society and therefore TV shows portray what is already there in the society. I loved playing my role and am hoping it will get more interesting."