TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Recently, television actress Rupali Ganguly had a horrific experience as she was injured in a road rage incident. Now, Ishqbaaz actress Amrapali Gupta had a terrible experience while she was on-board a Mumbai-New Delhi flight! The actress revealed to SpotboyE that her co-passenger misbehaved with her. He took pictures while she was sleeping. It was then that the actress lost her temper and shouted at him asking what he was doing! The actress is still shaken and traumatised with the incident.
Amrapali was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I took an early morning flight. The person sitting next to me brushed his hand on my arm, but giving him the benefit of doubt, I told myself, it was unintentional. He looked like someone who was travelling by air for the first time."
Amrapali Faces A Terrible Incident On Flight
The actress added, "As soon the flight took off he started taking his pictures and videos. In fact baar baar woh mujhpar jhook raha tha, to click from the window side, where I was sitting." - (sic)
The Actress Shouts At Her Co-passenger
"Later, when I woke up from a short nap I realised, he was actually taking my pictures on the sly. Also, his face was too close to mine. That is when I lost it completely and shouted at him, ‘Kya kar rahe ho tum? Sit properly'."
Air Hostess Changes Her Seat
The actress further added, "I was loud enough to catch the air hostess' attention. She came running to me and offered to change my seat. Thankfully, that was the last I saw of that man." Imagine an actress facing such an incident, what will be the condition of a common man! Not sure when people will learn how to behave with celebrities.
Amrapali’s New Show
It has to be recalled that Amrapali played the role of Kamini on Ishqbaaz. She will be seen on Zee TV's new show, Tujhse Hai Raabta, which is an unusual story about a mother-daughter relationship.
The Actress Promotes Tujhse Hai Raabta In Delhi
The actress along with her co-actor Sehban Azim visited Delhi to promote the show. Sharing a picture, the actress wrote, "Dehli.....#happy #pressconference #amrapali #dress #rock#dehli#show." - (sic)