- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Naamkaran Team Wraps Up Shoot; Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta Wishes Luck To The Team
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Roop Exposed, Shivaay & Anika Reunite, This Actor Is Taking A Break!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Take Revenge On Anika; To Force Her To Become His Slave!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
- Ishqbaaz: Fans Rejoice As Nakuul Mehta & Surbhi Chandna’s Show Is Back On Top 10 Spot
- Naagin 3: Surbhi Jyoti’s Look From The Show Leaked; Ishqbaaz’s Neha Laxmi Is Not Part Of The Show!
- Ishqbaaz: Nikitin Dheer Aka Veer Bids Goodbye To The Show; Thanks Fans For Their Immense Love!
- Ishqbaaz: Nakuul, Leenesh & Kunal Celebrate 2 Years of Shooting; ‘No Leap’ Confirms Gul Khan
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV Drops Down; Kumkum & Kundali Bhagya Tops; Ishqbaaz Back On TRP Race
Ishqbaaz actor, Kunal Jaisingh surprised his fans by getting engaged to his girlfriend, Bharti Kumar on March 18, 2018. The engagement happened at Iskcon Temple in Juhu.
Kunal and Bharti Kumar fell in love on the sets of The Buddy Project. Bharti is an actress-turned dance therapist by profession. Kunal and Bharti's engagement ceremony was a low-key affair with only friends and family members in attendance.
Bharti Is Homely
Regarding his engagement, Kunal was quoted by BT as saying, "I am happy that my parents agreed to our match. I have always wanted to settle down with a girl like Bharti... she is homely, genuine, humble and respects elders. These are qualities that are difficult to find in today's women."
‘There Were NO Romantic Proposals’
The actor clarifies that there were no romantic proposals and they just decided to be with each other. He further revealed that the wedding will happen soon.
Why Kunal Kept His Relationship With Bharti Under The Wraps?
When asked as to why he kept the relationship under the wrap for so many years, the actor said, "I had my reasons, but it was definitely not because I am an actor and I feared losing out on projects. We wanted our parents to know it before announcing the news to the world. Finally, our families met a month ago and finalised everything."
Kunal & Bharti Engaged
When asked as to why he chose Iskcon Temple and New Year as the engagement venue and date, he told Bollywoodlife, "The decision to have the engagement at Iskcon was taken by our family and even I think that Iskcon is a place where the lord of love can be felt...Lord Krishna."
Kunal On Why They Chose New Year Date For Their Engagement
"So, any love story should be inspired by him. And as for the New Year date, we officially started a new life all over with the blessing from our family and friends. We also got the blessings of the Supreme Goddess as it was the first day of Navratri."
Kunal & Bharti’s Engagement Was A Hush-hush Affair
Kunal's engagement was a hush-hush affair and he says that all his friends - Manav Gohil, Shweta Kawatra, Palak Jain and Pratap Hada, who attended his engagement, gate-crashed the ceremony!
Kunal’s Friends Gate-crashed His Engagement!
He told India-forums, "Everything was decided and happened in a span of less than 5 days. So we really did not have time to sit down and write a guest list. So when my friends found out, they gate-crashed our ceremony."
(Images Source: Instagram)