- Hit Television Show Ishqbaaz To Go Off Air In November? Sources Reveal The Truth!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler : Shivaay Escapes From Oberoi Mansion; Changes His Avatar To Hide From The Police!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mohit Tells Against Shivaay To The Police; Shivaay Gets Imprisoned For Murder!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Confess His Feelings For Anika Under The Influence Of Alcohol!
- Ishqbaaz's Surbhi Chandna Celebrates B'day In Maldives! Nakuul & Shrenu's Wishes Are Hilarious!
- Ishqbaaz To Witness Steaming Romance Between Shivaay & Anika! This Picture Is The Proof!
Ishqbaaz actor Kunal Jaisingh surprised the fans by getting engaged to his girlfriend Bharti Kumar. The engagement ceremony was held on March 18, 2018, at Iskcon Temple in Juhu. It was a low-key affair with only friends and family members in attendance. It is said that the actors are all set to tie the knot by the end of this year. Now, Kunal's friend and co-actor, Nikitin Dheer has also revealed that the couple will tie the knot in December!
Well, it all started with Kunal and Nakuul's Instagram picture. Kunal had shared a picture snapped with Nakuul and wrote, "BROKEBACK at'chya MOUNTAIN I always knew you had my back @nakuulmehta #bromance #jealousmuch #oberoibrothers." Nikitin, who played the role of Veer on Ishqbaaz shares a great rapport with the actors. The actor commented, "@kunaljaisingh ur getting married in Dec.. Behave yourself.. @nakuulmehta ko bol ke fayda nahi hai." - (sic).
While Kunal laughed at Nikitin's comment, Nakuul wrote, "@nikitindheer Haha! Mile kaafi arsaa hogaya. Ab ki baar, feeling sambhaaale nahi jaenge;-p Jald milo." - (sic)
Kunal has confirmed to SpotboyE that he is indeed getting married in December. Kunal was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Yes, I am getting married in December. However I don't want to talk much about it now."
Apparently, Kunal and Bharti fell in love on the sets of The Buddy Project. Regarding his engagement, Kunal had told BT, "I am happy that my parents agreed to our match. I have always wanted to settle down with a girl like Bharti... she is homely, genuine, humble and respects elders. These are qualities that are difficult to find in today's women."
Well, we are sure that the fans are waiting for their wedding!