- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay's Identity Is Revealed To Anika! Will Bhavya Find Evidences Against Majnu?
- Hit Television Show Ishqbaaz To Go Off Air In November? Sources Reveal The Truth!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler : Shivaay Escapes From Oberoi Mansion; Changes His Avatar To Hide From The Police!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mohit Tells Against Shivaay To The Police; Shivaay Gets Imprisoned For Murder!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Confess His Feelings For Anika Under The Influence Of Alcohol!
- Ishqbaaz's Surbhi Chandna Celebrates B'day In Maldives! Nakuul & Shrenu's Wishes Are Hilarious!
- Ishqbaaz To Witness Steaming Romance Between Shivaay & Anika! This Picture Is The Proof!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Nancy Gets Caught For Her Act! Is Mohit Eyeing On Anika?
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay Is Seen Lying On Top Of Nancy; Will Anika & Mohit Find Out Truth?
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Ishqbaaz Fame Additi Gupta Says 'I Have Been ROKA-OED'; Tells It’s Too Personal & New To Talk About!
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Gets Engaged To Beau Kabir Chopra In A Secret Ceremony!
Nikita Anand Mukherjee, who married Indrajit Mukherjee in 2006, recently welcomed a baby girl. The actress delivered her daughter on July 16, 2018, through C-section. It has to be recalled that Nikita played the role of Pinky on Star Plus' popular show, Ishqbaaz. She was in her last trimester when she decided to take a maternity break. In an interview with Pinkvilla, the actress expressed her happiness of welcoming a baby girl. She also revealed that she is missing her Ishqbaaz team and the shooting part of it immensely. Well, looks like the actress is in no mood to get back to work, as she wants to enjoy motherhood for sometime now. Read on to know more!
Nikita Anand Wanted A Baby Girl!
When asked as to how she felt when she held her baby for the first time, the actress said, "It was weird because the world had told me I was going to have a baby boy seeing my bump. I so wanted a girl and when the baby girl came out, I went blurred as I couldn't believe it."
‘It Feels Good & Happy’
She further added, "We have always had many boys in the family so I was hoping for a baby girl. You are so used to carrying other people's baby as your own so it just feels surreal. Also, I was a little dazed because it was a C-section. The baby directly did not come to me, she came for 2 minutes and then they took her away. But anyway, it feels good and happy."
Ishqbaaz Team Visited Nikita
When asked whether Ishqbaaz team was informed about the happy news, the actress told the entertainment portal, "The day we had the baby, we let out the message. Everybody rushed to the hospital typically because anyway I was there for only two days."
The Actress Says
"All of them came at night and met me. Nakuul, in fact, was leaving for the US so he came late at night just to drop in. Everyone on the sets, in fact, had told me that I would have a baby boy and then they said your dream has come true."
Nikita Misses Her Team
Nikita said she misses her team. She added, "It was a very emotional moment (bidding goodbye to the team) for me as I haven't done any show for this long. I am a very impatient actor that way so I keep moving on with the shows on Television. But in Ishqbaaaz, I never felt like that."
‘Right Now, I Don't Have Work In My Mind’
"I was really missing it when I was pregnant. I was like 'oh god, no shoot' and after this one has come, I don't miss anything but being with this little one. So, even though everyone is saying that for six months and you will be back, and I just say 'I don't think so.' I can't think of leaving her even for the bathroom break. In fact, my husband is also hating going to work. Right now, I don't have work in my mind but I miss the team a lot. That was like my family."