- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Ishqbaaz Redux: Here’s How The Fans Reacted On Seeing Their Favourites Shivaay & Anika’s Separation!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Promo Leaves Fans Excited; Gul Reveals What Fans Can Expect From Nakuul-Surbhi’s Show
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
On Ishqbaaz, the Oberoi family is busy with Bhavya and Rudra's wedding preparations, while Saumya and Veer plan to ruin it. Recently, a kicking scene (Bhavya kicked Saumya's face) amidst the wedding preparation created a controversy.
Fans were upset with the violence on the show and the makers as well as the actress, Mansi Srivastava received a lot of backlash from the audiences. Now, the producer of the show, Gul Khan and Mansi have reacted to the kicking scene.
Mansi Srivastava Justifies As To Why She Did The Kicking Scene
Mansi, who plays a cop on the show, justified the scene and was quoted by Pinkvilla as saying, "As a cop and as an actor I was convinced. And this kick was basically to make her unconscious."
Mansi On Kicking Scene
She further added, "Some people have liked the scene and some haven't. I am open for all kind of criticism as an actor. I was convinced with the scene as a cop so I did it. And if it was an issue, nobody would have written it only or it would have got edited. And let's end that discussion now."
RuMya Fans Hate Bhavya!
The actress has also received a lot of backlash from Rudra and Saumya's (RuMya) fans. Regarding the same the actress said, "Everybody has their opinion and favourite actors. So I respect everyone's views and likings."
A few fans liked Rudra and Bhavya's jodi and they have nick-named them as RuVya. She added, "People have started liking Ruvya a lot too, it takes time to accept a new character opposite their favourite actor whom they have seen and imagined with someone else. But I am glad for the love and messages I am getting from people who are liking our pair and like our work and scenes."
Nehalaxmi Iyer Reacts To The Kicking Scene
When Nehalaxmi was asked regarding the scene, she refused to comment on it. She was quoted by Bollywoodlife as saying, "The sequence has unnecessarily created a lot of controversies which is really not needed."
Gul Khan On Trolls
When Gul Khan was asked regarding her reaction to the trolls, she was quoted by India-forums as saying, "They start trolling us for anything and everything we do or don't."
The Producer Is Used To The Trolls!
"We've been trolled on matters such as why were ShivIka (Shivaay - Anika) scenes so less today or why has Saumya been re-introduced as a negative character or why was her wedding to Rudra a fake one or even why aren't there ample RiKara (Omkara - Gauri) scenes in an episode. My advice would be to stop giving these trolls time and attention."
Negative Feedbacks Are Welcome If No Abusive Language Is Used!
Gul further added, "We have a huge number or positive fans who are appreciating our efforts and we are very happy and grateful to the positive fans and as criticism is not a personal attack and no abusive language is used it's always welcome from fans."