TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Jasmin Bhasin became popular with her show Tashan-E-Ishq. The actress later went on to do another show, Dil Se Dil Tak, in which she played the role of Teni! She also tried her hand in a stunt-based reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi. Now the actress is back in the fiction series! According to the latest report, the actress has been finalised to play a lead role for Gul Khan's next project, which will be aired on a leading channel!
A source was quoted by TOI as saying, "It's an unusual love story, in which Jasmin will play the protagonist. As of now, the title of the show is 'Rab Maneya'. Jasmin's character will be different from the protagonists we are seeing on TV shows currently."
The source further added, "The storyline is set against the backdrop of Punjab, and Jasmin being a Punjabi herself, fits the bill perfectly. The story will revolve around the lead couple - as different as chalk and cheese - who get married under unusual circumstances."
When Jasmin was asked about the show, she confirmed the report to the leading daily, but added that the deal isn't finalised yet. She was quoted as saying, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, but nothing is finalised yet. The makers and I are in talks, and I still have to lock the deal. Only then will I be able to comment on the story."
Well, we are sure that the viewers are waiting for the actress to be seen on-screen! Hit the comment box to share your views.