- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Shahrukh, Huma & Celebs At Dada Saheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards (Pics)
- Shilpa Shetty's bald look in The Desire; Check out
- Anupam Kher, Jaya Prada in Mohanlal's Pranayam
- Darshan's Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna going Magadheera's way
- Two historical films are in making in Sandalwood
- Jayaprada to play Kittur Rani Chanamma
- Jayaprada enters Malayalam cinema
- Darshan to play Sangolli Rayanna
- Kamal wants to remake Salangai Oli
- Krithi Kharbanda has learnt from her mistakes?
Veteran actress Jaya Prada is all set to make her television debut with the show, Perfect Pati. The actress will be seen playing the role of Rajshree Rathod, which is a positive character. Unlike most TV mothers-in-law, the actress says, her character is stylish and dignified, with different shades. Perfect Pati is set against the backdrop of Rajasthan. The show will take viewers through the life of Vidhita (played by Sayali Sanjeev), who like many young girls dreams of an idealistic image of her prospective partner. Vidhita's approach towards life and situations is in complete contrast to that of Pushkar Rathod (played by Ayush Anand), who is a rich, attractive and aggressively over-protective man.
Jaya Prada is happy about playing a progressive mother-in-law. Regarding her role, Jaya was quoted by IANS as saying, "It will redefine the way a mother-in-law is usually portrayed on Indian television."
Jaya Prada Talks About Her Role On The Show
She further added, "She is a confident and dynamic woman who will be seen juggling various responsibilities - be it her family business, social work or running a household. She shows her mettle when faced with the difficult decision of choosing between right and wrong. I'm glad that I was offered such a progressive character in 'Perfect Pati' with which I begin a new chapter in my professional life."
Ayush Plays Jaya’s On-screen Son
Ayush, who plays Jaya's on-screen son, Pushkar, is shown as being stylish and cunning. The actor says that he has been getting an amazing feedback for the promo of the show.
The actor was quoted by TOI as saying, "If I count reactions from social media and my family, then it is amazing. Though I believe they might be a bit biased towards me so they will like me and I will be disappointed if they don't. Now, the rest depends on ratings."
The Actor Is Grateful About Playing The Role Of Pushkar
He further added, "It's rare for a man to get the lead role and I feel so grateful and blessed to be playing the character of Pushkar. It is one of a kind. It's not only special because it's the lead but also because such a character has never come on TV. I thank my producers, channels, creatives and director for giving me this opportunity and am really grateful to them."
(With IANS Input)