- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
Bollywood's legendary actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night at Dubai following a cardiac arrest. The actress was in Dubai to attend the marriage function of actress Sonam Kapoor's cousin, Mohit Marwah, along with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter, Khushi.
The iconic actress' untimely death has shocked the family, entertainment industry and fans. Sridevi has been an inspiration for several actors. Many celebrities have expressed their grief over her death.
Shalini Kapoor Will Be Seen As Jhanvi Kapoor’s Mother In Dhadak
Shalini Kapoor, who was seen in Colors' popular show, Swaragini, will be seen in Jhanvi Kapoor's debut film, Dhadak. She plays the role of Jhanvi's mother in the film. The actress is deeply saddened by the news of Sridevi's death.
Jhanvi Is Closer To Sridevi!
In a statement, Shalini expressed her concern towards Sridevi's daughters, Jhanvi and Khushi. She also revealed that Jhanvi was closer to her mother, Sridevi.
Shalini On Sridevi’s Death
Shalini was quoted by IANS as saying, "I'm saddened by the news of untimely demise of my idol Sridevi. She will always be remembered for her diverse roles and memorable performances."
Shalini Kapoor Is Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters
The Swaragini actress further added, "My thoughts are with her family and admirers. But I'm more worried about her daughters."
She said, "I am playing mom to her elder daughter, Jhanvi. I have learnt about the love between her and Sridevi. That really can't be described in words. My heart goes out to her. May Srideviji's soul rest in peace."
(With IANS Inputs)