- Can Padma Shri Awardees Receive State Funeral? Read Details
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- Aamir Khan Was In Love With Sridevi; She Was His Number One Favourite
- SHOCKING TWIST At Sridevi's Chennai Prayer Meet: Here's Why Sister Srilatha Was MISSING Everywhere
- She Was SO ANGRY! Sridevi Didn't Talk To Boney Kapoor For EIGHT MONTHS After He Confessed His Love
- LAST MOMENTS! This Beautiful Picture Of Sridevi Enjoying In Dubai Will Leave You In Tears
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Indian Film Festival Of Los Angeles To Pay Homage To Sridevi!
- Boney Kapoor CRIED After Receiving Tina Ambani's Gift In Sridevi’s Memory!
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- Most DIFFICULT Time! After Sridevi's Demise, Janhvi & Khushi Trying To Accept The Hard Reality
Bollywood's legendary actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night at Dubai following a cardiac arrest. The actress was in Dubai to attend the marriage function of actress Sonam Kapoor's cousin, Mohit Marwah, along with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter, Khushi.
The iconic actress' untimely death has shocked the family, entertainment industry and fans. Sridevi has been an inspiration for several actors. Many celebrities have expressed their grief over her death.
Shalini Kapoor Will Be Seen As Jhanvi Kapoor’s Mother In Dhadak
Shalini Kapoor, who was seen in Colors' popular show, Swaragini, will be seen in Jhanvi Kapoor's debut film, Dhadak. She plays the role of Jhanvi's mother in the film. The actress is deeply saddened by the news of Sridevi's death.
Jhanvi Is Closer To Sridevi!
In a statement, Shalini expressed her concern towards Sridevi's daughters, Jhanvi and Khushi. She also revealed that Jhanvi was closer to her mother, Sridevi.
Shalini On Sridevi’s Death
Shalini was quoted by IANS as saying, "I'm saddened by the news of untimely demise of my idol Sridevi. She will always be remembered for her diverse roles and memorable performances."
Shalini Kapoor Is Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters
The Swaragini actress further added, "My thoughts are with her family and admirers. But I'm more worried about her daughters."
She said, "I am playing mom to her elder daughter, Jhanvi. I have learnt about the love between her and Sridevi. That really can't be described in words. My heart goes out to her. May Srideviji's soul rest in peace."
(With IANS Inputs)