- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Bollywood's legendary actress, Sridevi died on Saturday (February 24) night at Dubai following a cardiac arrest. The actress was in Dubai to attend the marriage function of actress Sonam Kapoor's cousin, Mohit Marwah, along with husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter, Khushi.
The iconic actress' untimely death has shocked the family, entertainment industry and fans. Sridevi has been an inspiration for several actors. Many celebrities have expressed their grief over her death.
Shalini Kapoor Will Be Seen As Jhanvi Kapoor’s Mother In Dhadak
Shalini Kapoor, who was seen in Colors' popular show, Swaragini, will be seen in Jhanvi Kapoor's debut film, Dhadak. She plays the role of Jhanvi's mother in the film. The actress is deeply saddened by the news of Sridevi's death.
Jhanvi Is Closer To Sridevi!
In a statement, Shalini expressed her concern towards Sridevi's daughters, Jhanvi and Khushi. She also revealed that Jhanvi was closer to her mother, Sridevi.
Shalini On Sridevi’s Death
Shalini was quoted by IANS as saying, "I'm saddened by the news of untimely demise of my idol Sridevi. She will always be remembered for her diverse roles and memorable performances."
Shalini Kapoor Is Worried About Sridevi’s Daughters
The Swaragini actress further added, "My thoughts are with her family and admirers. But I'm more worried about her daughters."
She said, "I am playing mom to her elder daughter, Jhanvi. I have learnt about the love between her and Sridevi. That really can't be described in words. My heart goes out to her. May Srideviji's soul rest in peace."
(With IANS Inputs)