- Kapil Sharma To Make A Comeback With Punjabi Film Son Of Manjeet Singh!
- Kapil Sharma To Return With A New Show On Sony TV!
- Good News For Kapilians! Kapil Sharma Decides To Take Charge Of His Life; Soon To Make A Comeback!
- Kapil Sharma’s Latest Picture Will Leave You Shocked! Is His Health Worrying The Fans?
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
Kapil Sharma is reportedly suffering from depression and is undergoing treatment. Although Kapil is out of action, he remains to be in the news! Recently, the actor-comedian's picture with his pet went viral. The actor has gained weight and his health is worrying his fans. Now, Kapil is in the news again, thanks to Shatrughan Sinha! In a recent interview, the actor spoke about how mimics should not cross the line of decency. He also gave an example of Kapil, who made fun of him on his show.
In an interview to Masala.com, Shatrughan Sinha also revealed that his daughter had reprimanded Kapil for the same.
Mimicry Should Not Cross The Line Of Decency
Shatrughan Sinha was quoted by Masala.com as saying, "I am sporting enough to take it on the chin. All the greats Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Amitabh Bachchan have mimics impersonating them. It is fine, as long as the mimicry does not cross the limits of decency."
Kapil Sharma Was Reprimanded By Sonakshi Sinha
"This happened with me when Kapil Sharma made fun of me on his show. My daughter Sonakshi even reprimanded him. The mimic should not forget that he is paying a homage to a man or a woman he or she admires."
“Mimicry Should Be Restricted To The Stage”
He further added, "Limits of decency should not be crossed. Also the mimicry should be restricted to the stage, and not taken out on the streets and certainly not into the Parliament."
Shatrughan Sinha Talks About Balbir Singh
The actor-turned-politician also spoke about his famous mimic Balbir Singh who is still paying the price of entering the Indian Parliament, breaching the security and posing as Shatrughan Sinha.
Balbir Singh Has Suffered Enough
The actor says Balbir, who is now 80 years old and has allegedly gone through two heart attacks, has suffered enough and was ‘the bakra in this so-called sting operation'.
“People Who Masterminded The Whole Thing Got Away With It”
Shatrughan Sinha was quoted by the portal as saying, "The people who masterminded the whole thing, the TV channel, got away with it and left this poor undefended man to face the music. What did he get out of it? Not even any money, I am told. Forgive him, let's move on. Much worse crimes are being committed against human kind. Let's focus on those."