TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Kapil Sharma has been in news since a long time for all the wrong reasons. The actor-comedian has vanished from small screen after a series of controversies. His new show on Sony TV Family Time With Kapil Sharma on Sony TV was also shut down, as it was said that the actor suffered from depression and needed a break. Later, Kapil returned to Twitter after a long time and revealed his fans that he was travelling and that's why he has been missing from action. He also revealed that he is trying to change his lifestyle.
Of late a few pictures of Kapil went viral on social media. Fans were shocked and concerned about the actor's health, as he was unrecognisable in the pictures (he looked fat). Recently, there were reports that the actor has decided to take a charge of his life and plans to hire a personal trainer to become fit. Also, the report suggested that he is planning to make a comeback to television within this October 2018! According to IE report, the actor is in talks with Sony TV and might come up with a new show soon!