TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Kapil Sharma has been in news since a long time for all the wrong reasons. The actor-comedian has vanished from small screen after a series of controversies. His new show on Sony TV Family Time With Kapil Sharma on Sony TV was also shut down, as it was said that the actor suffered from depression and needed a break. Later, Kapil returned to Twitter after a long time and revealed his fans that he was travelling and that's why he has been missing from action. He also revealed that he is trying to change his lifestyle.
Of late a few pictures of Kapil went viral on social media. Fans were shocked and concerned about the actor's health, as he was unrecognisable in the pictures (he looked fat). Recently, there were reports that the actor has decided to take a charge of his life and plans to hire a personal trainer to become fit. Also, the report suggested that he is planning to make a comeback to television within this October 2018! According to IE report, the actor is in talks with Sony TV and might come up with a new show soon!