TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 has been creating a lot of buzz lately. The first promo of the show featuring Erica Fernandes as Prerna was unveiled by Ekta Kapoor, a few weeks ago, and the viewers couldn't keep calm. The recent report also suggested that Parth Samthaan has been finalised for the role of Anurag Basu and Hina Khan will be seen playing the role of Komolika. Recently, Erica shared a story on her social media account saying that she had to travel a long way for an early morning shoot, which indicates that the actress has started shooting for the show! The actress captioned the picture as, "Early morning travel to a far off location. #NOTANEARLYMORNINGPERSON."
Also, recently, the pictures of Erica and Parth from the sets of the show went viral on social media, which confirmed Parth shooting for the show!
According to Mumbai Mirror report, Parth and Erica were spotted at Palghar railway station shooting for the promo on Saturday. The team will head to Kolkata later this month to begin the shoot.
A source was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Parth, with his onscreen parents Uday Tikekar and Shubhaavi Choksey, female leads Erica and Hina Khan who plays Komolika, will head to Kolkata for a week. The team has already started shooting the Mumbai portions last week at Killick Nixon studio."
Recently, Ekta shared a picture with original Komolika (Urvashi Dholakia) and other television actresses (Ankita Bhargava, Krystle Dsouza and Charu Mehra), and the producer wrote, "Taking tips from the gang on creating the new age mean girl! #komolika #fromtheformertothelatter." - (sic)
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.