- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes Starts Shooting; The Actress’ Pictures Go Viral!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Finally Reveals The Identity Of The Actress Who'll Play Komolika
- Here’s What Jennifer Winget Aka Sneha Bajaj Has To Say About Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Did Ekta Kapoor Hint That Krystle Dsouza Would Be The Next Komolika?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes, Parth Samthaan & Hina Khan To Shoot In Kolkata!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan Shoot The 2nd Promo, Shweta Praises Erica!
Ekta Kapoor surprised the fans by announcing the reboot of the iconic show, Kasautii Zindagi Kay! The makers have been busy finding the ideal actors to play the iconic roles. A few weeks ago, the makers revealed the first promo of the show, which confirmed that Erica Fernandes will be seen playing the role of Prerna on the show. But, there have been a lot of speculations regarding the actors who might play the iconic roles of Anurag Basu and Komolika. Many reports suggest that Parth Samthaan and Hina Khan have been finalised to play the roles of Anurag and Komolika, respectively.
The reports stated that actresses Pooja Banerjee and Sumona Chakravarti were approached to play the role of Anurag's sister Nivedita Basu. Sumona had also confirmed that the makers had approached her and also revealed that nothing has been confirmed yet. According to the latest reports, it is Pooja, who will play the role of Nivedita.
Also, it is being said that the creators of the show have finalised on Sahil Anand to reprise the role of Nivedita Basu's husband, Anupam. A source was quoted by TOI as saying, "Sahil's character will be of a comic jamai raja. It will be a prominent character and will be a comic relief on the otherwise dramatic show." The makers or the actor have/has not made any official confirmation on this yet.
Sahil was previously seen on Colors' show Sasural Simar Ka (as Shailendra Rajendra Bhardwaj) and Life OK's show Ek Nayi Umeed - Roshni (as Nikhil).
Now, all you have to do is stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.