- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Did Ekta Kapoor Hint That Krystle Dsouza Would Be The Next Komolika?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes, Parth Samthaan & Hina Khan To Shoot In Kolkata!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan Shoot The 2nd Promo, Shweta Praises Erica!
- Here Are The Best Memes Of Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Here’s Who Will Play Nivedita Basu’s Husband!
- Kasautii 2: Cezanne Doesn't Know Parth Samthaan, But Is Sure Parth Is Capable Of Playing Anurag!
Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 has been hitting the headlines ever since it has been announced. The first promo confirmed that Erica Fernandes will be playing the role of Prerna on the show. Many actors were approached for Anurag Basu's role, but the makers are yet to reveal the actor who will play Anurag's role officially! Many reports suggest that Parth Samthaan has been finalised to play Anurag, while Komolika's character will be played by Hina Khan. The show is all set to hit the television screens on September 10, 2018.
According to Pinkvilla report, Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan will be the narrator and would be introducing the lead characters of Anurag and Prerna (Erica and Parth) to the audience.
A source was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "Shahrukh Khan will introduce the lead characters and will also be the narrator for the first three episodes of the serial. This is as a part of his deal with Star India. But it is sure to add to the excitement of the masses."
It has to be recalled that this show is close to Ekta Kapoor, so we are sure that the producer might do anything possible to surprise the fans!
Meanwhile, there are reports of other popular actors being roped in for different characters of the show. According to the latest report, Uday Tikekar, who was seen on Krishnadasi, will play Anurag's father, while Dil Hi Toh Hai actress Roopali Prakash has been roped in to play Anurag's sister, Tapur Basu.
Other actors who are roped in for the show are Kanupriya Pandit and Kali Prasad Mukherjee (Prerna's parents), Pooja Bannerjee (Nivedita Basu), Sahil Anand (Nivedita's husband), Shubhaavi Choksey (Anurag's mother) and Antara Banerjee (Prerna's sister).
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.