- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Retains Its Top Slot; Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- Bigg Boss 12 Time Slot Change; Bepannaah, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka & Roop Might Get Affected!
- Amitabh Bachchan Recalls Kaun Banega Crorepati Journey; Says He Had No Money & A Bagful Of Creditors
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 10 Launch: Amitabh Bachchan Says He's Yet To Play KBC With Aaradhya!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 10: Amitabh Bachchan Shares A Warm Note As The Shoot Begins
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 10: Amitabh Bachchan Starts Rehearsing; Shares The Experience With Fans
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 10 Teaser Unveiled! Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates Common Man's Spirit
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Kumkum Bhagya Top The TRP Chart; Bigg Boss Is Back On Top 10 Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart; Bigg Boss 11 Kicked Out Of The Top 10 Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Drops Down; YRKKH Is Back At 5th Place; Bigg Boss Reaches Top 10 Slot!
The much-awaited game reality show, Kaun Banega Crorepati 10, that gained brilliant TRP over the years, is all set to be aired today (September 3, 2018) at 9 PM (every Monday-Friday) on Sony TV. The show will have 60 episodes, i.e., a 12-week series. This season, the tagline of the show is 'Kab Tak Rokoge'. The makers of the show had released a promo, which talked about appreciating the undying spirit of common people. The show, which is hosted by iconic actor Amitabh Bachchan, was launched recently.
Well, the viewers must be wondering as to what new the makers have to offer! Apparently, although the overall format remains the same, some new elements have been introduced to make the show interesting and visually appealing. Keep reading!
1. The Questions Are Going To Get Difficult!
At the launch of the show, the makers had revealed that in this season, the questions are going to get difficult. It is also said that there were more rounds before the audition process, as they wanted to select the best candidates.
2. Augmented Reality Has Been Introduced
According to the IE report, "To make KBC 10 a visual delight, augmented reality has been introduced by the makers. It is for the first time in an Indian reality show that the technology will be used. It will give the audience an experience of real-time drama. And with new technology in place, the makers have also introduced audio-visual questions for the contestants this year."
3. KBC Lifelines
Regarding the lifelines on the show, 50-50, audience poll and jodidaar have been retained. It is being said that ‘Ask the Expert' lifeline will make a comeback this season. The only change here is the contestants will be able to speak face to face with the experts through a video call (instead of a call).
4. Special Episodes
This year too, there won't be movie integrations in KBC, instead, every Friday, Amitabh Bachchan will host real-life heroes, who have brought about a positive change in the society. The special episodes have been titled as KBC Karamveer.
Regarding the special episode, producer Siddharth Basu told in a statement, "KBC Karamveer will be featured as a tribute to these wonderful social change agents, who continue to work towards bringing about a change in the real transformation in society, with selfless dedication."
Tribute To Real-life Heroes
"They are truly an inspiration for many. Every Friday, a special episode has been dedicated to the inspirational Karamveers, which will see real-life heroes play for a cause as they speak about their extraordinary lives and work."
5. KBC Play Along
For the viewers, the makers have introduced ‘KBC Play Along' on the Sony LIV App, through which the viewers can win prizes daily! Also, a few lucky contestants would be chosen to feature on the show in the finale week as per the leader-board. One lucky winner will also get a chance to win a brand new car.