- Is Bharti Singh Pregnant? The Comedienne Says She Wants To Perform Till Last Day Of Her Pregnancy!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Show To Begin On This Day Once Bigg Boss 12 Ends!
- Vikas Gupta Wishes Pooja Banerjee Ahead Of KZK 2 & Dedicates A Video To Shilpa Shinde For Her B'day
- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Shocking! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Asked To Leave The Show Two Weeks Before Finale!
Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 is grabbing the headlines even before it is aired on television. The celebrity contestants, who are shooting in Argentina, are apparently shooting the last leg of the show. We had revealed that Vikas Gupta, who was one of the strong competitors, had to leave the show just a couple of weeks before the finale, as he was not medically fit. Also, the recent contestant who got eliminated was Haarsh Limbachiyaa. It was also said that Aly Goni and Aditya Narayan re-entered the show as wild-card entrants.
According to the latest report, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant actress Ridhima Pandit, who is one of the contestants on the stunt-based reality show, has been dealing with a lot of pain because of the tasks. Recently, she shot for almost 19 hours at a stretch for one of her stunts!
The actress was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "The stunts aren't easy and sometimes you want to give up but that's not me. However, the recent stunt that made me shoot for almost 18 to 19 hours a day, was something I did not know whether the body could pull off and I was so tired, was like a zombie by the end of it."
Recently, the Ridhima shared a picture and wrote, "'Bundle of nerves' yes that's how I feel right now :) #khatronkekhiladi9 #lastleg." - (sic)
According to the report, the actress is fine now. It is being said that she is close to her co-contestant Bharti Singh, and the friendship is what that is keeping her going!
The other contestants who got evicted are Avika Gor, Sreesanth and Zaim Imam. We must say that the girls - Ridhima, Bharti, Shamita Shetty and Jasmin Bhasin - are still going strong in the show!
Well, who do you think will bag the trophy this time? Hit the comment box to share your views.