TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 is grabbing the headlines even before it is aired on television. The celebrity contestants, who are shooting in Argentina, are apparently shooting the last leg of the show. We had revealed that Vikas Gupta, who was one of the strong competitors, had to leave the show just a couple of weeks before the finale, as he was not medically fit. Also, the recent contestant who got eliminated was Haarsh Limbachiyaa. It was also said that Aly Goni and Aditya Narayan re-entered the show as wild-card entrants.
According to the latest report, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant actress Ridhima Pandit, who is one of the contestants on the stunt-based reality show, has been dealing with a lot of pain because of the tasks. Recently, she shot for almost 19 hours at a stretch for one of her stunts!
The actress was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "The stunts aren't easy and sometimes you want to give up but that's not me. However, the recent stunt that made me shoot for almost 18 to 19 hours a day, was something I did not know whether the body could pull off and I was so tired, was like a zombie by the end of it."
Recently, the Ridhima shared a picture and wrote, "'Bundle of nerves' yes that's how I feel right now :) #khatronkekhiladi9 #lastleg." - (sic)
According to the report, the actress is fine now. It is being said that she is close to her co-contestant Bharti Singh, and the friendship is what that is keeping her going!
The other contestants who got evicted are Avika Gor, Sreesanth and Zaim Imam. We must say that the girls - Ridhima, Bharti, Shamita Shetty and Jasmin Bhasin - are still going strong in the show!
Well, who do you think will bag the trophy this time? Hit the comment box to share your views.